Teaser: Chapter 18

Hello everyone,

Have you forgotten me yet? No, I haven't died. And if I am dead, I will write in my grave. My grave will be the greatest grave cause it has wifi. THAT'S RIGHT! WIFI! Come over to my grave when you get the chance ;)

Okay, oKAY. I know you're all like 'WHAT THE HELL, KEIRA!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO POST A TEASER?! POST THE WHOLE CHAPTER WILL YOU!!"

First of all, high school is hard.

That one is self explanatory.

Second of all, my chapters that I write are really long and it takes me five - eight hours to write.

Mainly because my chapters are five to eight pages long and if you put that on Microsoft Word it'd be 10-16 pages. I haven't written in a long time and I only updated Scarlet's Comeback with two, two pages chapters.

Third of all, YOU'RE LUCKY I AM POSTING A TEASER!

If I didn't you'd be waiting another week and a half for a new chapter. I have an english essay, science assignment, history assignment, math test, biology exam. fml, at times.

So enjoy the teaser and I have some end of story chapters to ask you (i just want to talk to you guys cause i miss you and yeah)

Keira xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Katerina's POV* (A/N: I HAVE JUST REALIZED I'VE BEEN SPELLING YOUR NAME WRONG THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE STORY. SORRY KAT!! PLEASE FORGIVE MY DUMBASS HEAD)

*brrrrrinnnggg*

My phone alarm goes off and I groan then get up. Well, get up after like another five minutes. I look at the my calendar and grab a pen. Thirteen days left.

*bzzt*

My phone buzzes and I see a message from Karina.

---------------------------------------------------------

From: Kar Lar

Hey, Kat. MORNING :D

Louis was thinking us three, Tory, you and me, should go on a triple date?

So, you joining? Niall said he's up for it ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

To: Kar Lar

MORNING :D

I'm for it if Niall's up for it ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

I grab my clothes and get ready. I knew this was going to be hard, letting him go. I've just gotten so used to Niall being around me. I knew he was mine though, I knew he loved me, that was enough. It's just that it's thirteen days, it wasn't enough but if I had a chance I'd be selfish and have him with me forever. Thirteen days, and I had to make sure I took every chance.

*Louise's POV*

*Phone Call with Diane*

L for Louise

D for Diane

L: Hey, morning.

D: Good Morning!

How the hell is she so cheery in the morning?

L: Diane, what the hell? It's like 6:30

D: So?

L: IT'S 6:30!