Chapter 20: Sweet Goodbyes

HAY!

Yes. Yes, I know I haven't uploaded in AGES. It's just that school has been so busy for me but school holidays have started. I won't be uploading as much as I expected though. I have so much exams to study for.

So... it's the last chapter of BFG. *cough* not including the epilouge *cough* so say goodbye to all the characters and wish them the best. *crying* It's going to be so hard to say goodbye to these characters, especially since these are actual people. I'm so emotional.

It's nice, the cold weather, it's nice. Just thinking about it this might be my last fanfic. I have a massive idea for a teen fic, well two ideas. I was going to write a sequel butttttttt it might make a mess of all the pairings. Also I had a messed up ending for that sequel. MUAHAHA. AND YOU WILL NEVER FIND OUT.

So, I'm converting sides.

Maybe.

I won't be uploading as much which is really sad.. :( sad face. I have more things to pay attention too *cough* school *cough*

READ PLEASE READ SCARLET'S COMEBACK. I'll add another "prolouge" to show you what has happened. AND PLEASE JUST READ IT CAUSE I LOVE SCARLET DAI.

HI. I'm hungry. Eating some lovely brownies.

Keira xx

-----------------------------------------------------

*Louis' POV*

So, here we are, spending our last day together. We were just laying on the grass, staring at each other and talking. It made everything so hard, saying goodbye is definitely going to kill me deep inside. Why? Why couldn't I get another year? I stare at Karina and fall deeply into her eyes, those brown eyes just drew me into her, everytime. Her eyes fill with concern and before I know it she speaks.

"Louis?" Karina says, her fingertips tracing my face. The concern was in her voice too.

"Something bothering you?"

"Louis.."

"Karina, I'm not too sure I can go back. I'm just so scared that you'll fall out of love with me. Or you won't see me as me anymore. I feel like I can't be myself in public. Karina.." I say and the concerned look never leaves her face.

"Louis, people love you because you are true to yourself, you're funny, honest and humble. Louis, if you don't go back you'll never know what you're going to lose" Karina says.

"I just don't want you to leave me, or to not love me, I need you Karina" I say and her eyes leave mine.

"I can't leave you Karina" I say, cupping her face.

"I don't want you to leave but if you don't I'll hold you back" Karina says.

"I want more time" I say and her hands hold mine.

"Me too but it has to happen sometime" Karina replies, slowly. All of this was getting to us, it's going to be hard leaving. I couldn't reply, that was the worst thing about it. I couldn't maintain a conversation because I was that worried.

"We have the whole day and night"

"It'll be enough okay?" Karina says.

"I'm so lucky to have you" I say and she smiles a warm smile.

"I never thought of how perfect we would have been together, yes, you are my favourite but I never realized how perfect you'd be to me" Karina says and a sudden blush fills her cheeks.

*Karina's POV*

"That's cute" Louis says and my cheeks burn.

"So"