Chapter 13: Beach Dates & Fetes.

Hey everyone.

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER. and it's chapter THIRTEEN. *insert evil person laugh*

 I have to admit, evil characters have to get a lot more credit for everything. (this is all because I watched Wreck It Ralph okay?) like without them how could we have stories that actually intrigue us or movies that keep us on the edge of our seats, or games where they plot against us. EVIL PEOPLE ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN THEIR OWN WAY.

Thanks to the lovely Karina and Diane for giving me an extra push on one of my "hidden" ideas. Tell me your thoughts if I wrote a diary on wattpad.... Idk. I'll just blab about stuff and what happened in my day and all that shizz. My life may not be exciting enough but. I might be someone you can relate to.

budududududududud. i am seriously bored out of my mind and I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I wrote this. I'm just like "OH. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN CAUSE I DON'T WANT SCHOOL TO HAPPEN YET AND ALL THAT SHIZZ".... in my left mind (cause the right mind is the dumb side) it seems short but then nek minut it becomes a eight page chapter. so I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S SHORT OR NOT BUT IT SEEMS LIKE IT CAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I WROTE AND I SHOULD REALLY STOP SCREAMING NOW.

If you don't know what a fete is it's kinda like a carnival... or a festival. yeah.

I'll give you my sentence for the whole chapter: Cute moments with a sprinkle of drama. hehe.

NOW READ MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. READ LIKE BIRDS FLY. GO FORTH AND SPREAD THE WORD OF KEIRA CASE!

Keira has now left the chapter and will return at the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Louis' POV*

It's 7 o' clock and it's a Sunday. It's early I know but I thought I should ask Karina out... properly. I knew she was going to say yes but I wanted to make sure she knew that she's mine. All mine. No one else. I also planned this great idea for a date. Well there's this fete going on beside the beach so all the guys are going and hopefully all the girls too.

*Karina's POV*

I still couldn't believe it. I've been staring at my ceiling for ages, listening to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran just thinking about how Louis kissed me yesterday. If I need to make it any clearer LOUIS WILLIAM FREAKING TOMLINSON TOLD ME HE LOVED ME AND HE KISSED ME! LOUIS TOMLINSON.

"Karina! Stop dreaming about your boyfriend and get some pancakes! I have to head to work!" Dad screams from downstairs.

But it's a Sunday, can't I stay a little longer?

"KARINA!"

Okay, fine! I'll go downstairs. You just have to ruin my morning,dad. You just have to!

*Louis' POV*

Okay. Here we go. Here goes nothing. I press the doorbell and I hear footsteps. Please be Karina. Or her little brother. Not her dad. Or mum. PLEASE!

The door opens and my breath hitches in my throat. It's her dad. GREAT.

"Um. Uh. Hi, Mr. Lara (A/N: Karina's last name) I'm Louis Tomlinson" I say and lean my hand for a handshake.

"It's Nick, and it's a pleasure to meet you" Nick says and shakes my hand smiling. It blew away some of the nerves to be honest.

"I guess you're asking for my permission to date my daughter, aren't you?" Nick says taking the words out of mouth.

"Yeah, pretty much" I say and he smiles.