Chapter 6: Fallen

So.. you want the next chapter. Here it is!!

I'm about to head to the Whitsundays soon so I'm trying to cram as much chapters as I can before I leave to the Whitsundays. I really need more reads so I am so sorry (but also not sorry in a way) for putting the "30 reads and 5 votes" I want to upload this story as soon as possible but get my story out there more. Especially since you guys like it so much.

I have so many ideas for this story and I really don't know what I should do. I am so weird.

I've been heaps busy, I have to write a super duper long chapter for @xxxKatiexxx and I'm writing a fanfic with niology. Also, I have to get Scarlet's Comeback on the road. Such a busy wattpad life and I only have 48 or 49 fans.

Also, I've made photos to show Diane's, Karina's and Katarina's outfit because I mentioned the outfits through this chapter. I'm planning to do this every time now. I also did Tory's and Louise's outift just for fun. I'm really jealous of the girls' outfits. I WANT THEIR WARDROBE.

I have some questions for you at the end of the story so I'll ask you at the end. Enjoy the chapter and yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Diane's POV*

Okay. 6:00 in the morning. Time to go to the store for an early shift with my mum. I grab my iPod and pack my school bag. I had to see Harry's face twice today, I hated it. I had Math and History, at least Karina and I were together for one of them right?

I put on my mum's old black blazer, a checkered sleeveless shirt then tucked the front in for my high waisted jeans. I loved my mum's old black blazer, it was just so comfortable for me to wear.

"Diane, hurry up!" My mum shouts from the bottom of the stairs and I run down them shouting back "Coming!" I grab my black high tops and head out the door.

*Katarina's POV*

"Sis, you need to wake up" William says and he places a plate of choc chip pancakes on my bedside table.

"Thanks, William" I say and he gives me the most cutest widest smile ever.

I'm totally regretting saying that we shouldn't tell the guys who we are, really are. Like, what happens if they actually fall in love with another girl when that should actually be us? I also think it's going to be so hard to actually hide our idenities from them, like come on. They'll realize we actually look like the girl and then they'll find out we are the girl; that's only if they are smart enough though.

I grab a pancake and open my wardrobe, what to wear... what to wear. I throw some clothes on my bed and then William says "What about this, Sis?" I look at the outfit he put together.

Woah. I have taught him well. William had a black button up top and then he put a dark green and black sweater and some jeans. It looked so cool. I had to wear it.

"William, where have you been learning fashion?" I ask and he replies with ease "Oh, from you. Also my friend has this sister, she wore an outfit like this and I thought you could wear an outift like that too" he smiles and I grab another pancake.

"I love it, alright I have to change now" I say and he nods and leaves the room. Time to change.

*Karina's POV*

"Are we going to the music store today?" Eric asks me and continues "I want Diane to come over so we can play some Call of Duty" will he ever stop? Can't he choose some girl his own age?

"No, we're not going to the music store today" I say and he crosses his arms angrily.

"DAADD! CAN WE VISIT DIANE AT THE MUSIC STORE?!" Eric shouts and I facepalm myself while Eric is walking up the stairs.