Ch 4. Masquerade Ball

GURLS AND GUYSSS!

IT'S THE MASQUERADE BALL!!!!!!!!! *starts dancing to Milkshake* I bet everyone's waiting for this chapter aren't they, eh? *hip thrust like Louis but better cause I'm fabuLOUIS*

I hope I do all the girls justice in this chapter cause this is one of the most important chapters like EVER. I have so many ideas on how the girls get the guys and how the guys find out :P you won't find out though *insert evil laugh here* I am so weird GOSH! No wonder why no one reads my stories, I probably creep them all out like "that girl, she crazy".

I was like so proud of myself when it came to writing this story and actually getting comments and everything but then I see other people's stories and how they get more than me, I'm like :'( but OH WELL ALL YOU GURLS ARE BETTER THAN THEM!

Also, my other story One Direction's Support Act (If you haven't heard of it, check it out. I dare you) is being published on tumblr (http://www.niology.tumblr.com) by one of my fanfic idols! GAH! I KNOW! I'm going to be writing a story there with her and I am so utterly happy! So I'll give you some news on that.

By the way I FINISHED MY EXAMS! I only had like, seven or six I DON'T KNOW! I FINISHED I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY RESULTS BUT I FINISHED!!!!!! *parties hard with Zayn Malik* (Tory, don't kill me)

I swear I ship you girls so hard with your chosen guys! ;) anyways. I'm like daydreaming during class 'oh that should happen to Harry and Diane'

'oh my gosh, that's just like Katarina and Niall'

 'LOUNA MOMENT'

 'Liam should like do that for Louise'

'No one's love is stronger than Tory and Zayn's'

You know when you have a bad day and you need something to make you laugh so you think everything dirty... I had one of those days recently and I was looking at how many people I fanned I saw that I have fanned 169 people! 169.. hehe.

Keira xx

PS: I bet you guys can see how high I am for writing this chapter! Using all the bolds and italics and everything.

PSS: Thank you for reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Karina's POV*

"ERIC. DAD. MUM. I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME" I shout and I hear someone come up the stairs.

"Awh, my daughter looks so cute. Up for some guy action tonight?" My mum says and I ask, ignoring her last comment "Could you help me zip up my dress? and since you're here could you put some makeup on me?" she holds her hands together and throws a little fangirl.

"Of course, honey. I've always wanted to help you for your ball" my mum says and I let out a groan.

My mum zips up my dress. "I have a great idea for makeup. How about we pull off a light pink lip but have dramatic eyes?" my mum says making me sit down in front of my mirror.

That looks like a good idea "Okay mum" I say and my mum squeals. "Let me get my make up kit" my mum says and I hear her run down the hallway.

I don't know why it feels different this year, dressing up and going to the same yearly ball.. I don't know why I'm actually putting more effort. I guess I'm "growing up"...

*Katarina's POV*

"Tonight is the night, is the night, that we set it off"

"William, how do I look?" I ask my baby brother and he hugs me. "Tu es superbe" my brother says and I know what that means. You look beautiful. "Thanks, baby bro" I say and mess up his hair. "Wait!" William says and gives me a rose bracelet "You need this for tonight" William says smiling.