Chapter 16: Roses & Kisses.

HEY EVERYONE.

How are you all?

As you now know the couples is two down, three to go.

Um. I made a discussion where you can talk about the characters and all..

Ummmm. I shall post the link in the comments.

Alsoooooo... HOW COOL IS THE CHAPTER TITLE?! It totally suits Valentine's Day.

ERRMMM.... I am so awkward in this author's note....

"I THROW MY HANDS IN THE AIR, SHOW ME SOMETHING"

Meaning. I need something to like talk about.

ERRRRMMMMMMM.... :O OMG I NEARLY FORGOT

THANK YOU FOR THE ONE HUNDRED FOLLOWERS. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I LOVE YOUUUUUU.

Oh, I decided to do something cool in this chapter. In italics and bold there will be a hidden message throughout the whole story, it will be in order. Comment the message and one thing you loved about this chapter and my favourite answer will get a dedication.

Thank you guysss. I mean girlllsss.... beautiful girlsss.

PS: THIS IS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER OKAY? I've just been busy with school and such so I couldn't write a full on chapter. Sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kat's POV*

I walk to school and I see Diane and Karina awkwardly posing behind my locker, hiding something...I think. I couldn't help but laugh at them though. I was hurt. I really was. I wished Niall did care about me. Well at least.

"Diane? Karina? What the hell are you doing?" I ask them and they step away from the locker to show a couple of roses and a tiny note.

"Um. Diane. Karina. What's this?" I ask and turn around to see they disappeared. Wow, such nice friends I have.

*Niall's POV*

What I did last night was stupid. What I should've done was kiss her. I should've kissed her. I should've told her that I do want to be more than her friend. I should've just said the truth. I wrote her a note and gave her some roses, put it in her locker kinda and hoped for the best. Hopefully Karina & Diane will come here at the lampost like I said.

THEY'RE COMING NOW.

Oh god, my palms are sweaty and my heart's racing. I am so scared and I'm freaking out.

"Kat's reading it now" Diane says and I start to run through the school hallways.

*Kat's POV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat, please. I'm sorry for all I did yesterday.

I didn't mean anything yesterday. I was just scared and afraid. I couldn't lose you, Kat. and I was afraid that I will. I really do love you, more than a friend. The way you smile during class, it always seems to brighten up my day. How you're so smart, it's shows there's more to you than meets the eye. How you don't really mind acting like a kid, I really admire that and it shows you're really fun.

Kat. I know your my mystery girl. I saw your dress that day I came over. Kat. I know it was you. From that night I felt a connection with you. Don't you remember dancing to Baby and Best Friend. Look. I really do care about you. My palms sweat and my heart races to the simple sight of you.