Ch 1. Last Day

*Liam's POV*

"You boys have disappointed us all, assaulting paparazzi, what was going through your minds?" I sit in the chair in shame, I can't answer cause I really don't know. "You guys are nearly adults now, answer me and stop acting like kids" the head of management says. I begin to answer "We just got sick of them" "Well, they're humans too. They can get hurt, just because you seem to better than everybody else doesn't mean you cango around punching people you don't like" he replies and his face is stern and cold but what he said is right. "You boys have lost your humbleness, lost who you are as a group and as individual people" he says then continues "This is the only time this will happen and to make sure of it, we're sending you back to high school for a year. No world tour. No recordings. No, nothing" then Harry lifts up his head and replies "What?! No, you can't!" "We can. I suggest you change quicker and we might cut down your time" the head of management says and walks off.

The door shuts and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "What are we going to do?" "I know, it's horrible" Zayn says then Niall slams his head on his table "homework" Louis seeming all cheery says "It's not that bad, we get to be normal people again. Who knows? We might even find a girl." then Niall's head snaps up "It might not be that bad, it's just homework" then Niall's head hits the table again. "How could you be so optimistic, let alone why would any girl love us for who we really are?" "Well, I guess we should start studying so we don't end up going to school and being super dumb" I say and the guys gets some paper and some books. Here we go.

*Diane's POV*

"Wasn't looking for trouble, but it came looking for me"

Conor Maynard's voice blasts through the speakers of the music store, there's heaps of people having a coffee here rather than the cafe across. I guess they like here better than there, it's more modern. I start to put the new CD's up and then my mum shouts "Diane, the girls are here!" I walk over to the other side of the shop, they all give me hugs and I hug them back "Hey, I've missed you guys" I say then Kat says "We missed you too"  then I look behind, my mum says "Now, go buy a dress and heels for the masquerade ball" "I don't wanna" I say.

"Come on, Diane. You always end up going anyway and you always look pretty so" Louise says "Shut up" I say then my mum shouts "DIANE" "I know, I know" I say then we walk outside "Alrighty, bye mum" "Bye, girls. Have fun, make sure Diane gets a good dress now" "We will, Mrs Gaba" Karina says and we start walking to the local dress shop, not many people go there though cause they want designer brands and all that. We check out the dresses and Tory finds one straight away. "Does this suit me?" Tory asks. The dress she picked up was black one sleeve dress, it had studs around the waist. "Nah, too depressing" Katarina says, I look through the dresses but never gave them much thought, they were all way too long for me.  "Oh my god, this is so cute" Louise says and I walk over to her with the rest of the girls "I just need a dress that matches this!" we all see a red spotty bow ring and I say holding her hand "It's so cute" and we all jump around for some reason and we get back to searching. I see a long red dress, some floral dimentes on the side, it looked beautiful and it would've suited the bow ring really well. "Hey, Louise. What about this?" Louise and the rest of the girls gasp when they see the dress "How much does it cost?"  Louise asks me and I shrug and say "I don't know" Kat shouts from across the shop "Excuse me, can I ask how much this dress costs?" "And if anyone at the West Bridge bought a dress like this, cause it's for a prom" Karina adds then the lady comes towards us "No, no one's even come inside this shop for a while and the dress is $100 dollars" we all gasp "That's only like a fifth of my money, I could spend the rest on some killer accessories" Louise says then Tory suggests "Don't you have to fit it on first?" then I reply "Knowing her she'll fit" "I should try it on though" Louise says then we walk to the fitting rooms.