Chapter 17: Painful Little Lie.

HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Mitchell, Keira's boyfriend. Yes, Keira has a boyfriend. We were best friends then yeah. that's how it happened.

Keira is eating dinner with her parents so I decided to hack Keira's wattpad. I guessed her password. IM INNOCENT! I SWEAR!

How are you all? Hopefully Valentine's Day went good for all of you. I feel so bad cause Keira dedicated a song to me at her gig and all I did was get her flowers but then again I took her to my parent's beach house. It isn't big and all sophisticated like you're all thinking. It's also the reason why she hasn't uploaded in a while. She was telling me about how she needs to upload. and she started shouting about it.

This chapter is dedicated to... @Tory681 "HI HI TORY"

I chose the comment. I am proud for choosing the comment, Yes, yes I am. Um. Uh. WHAT THE HELL DOES KEIRA WRITE IN HERE?!

Well. I like to play footy and rugby. I am pretty dirty minded and I LIKE TO SCREAM A LOT. Once me and my group of friends started running around in the neighbourhood shouting I LIKE BOOBS. It was funny. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE DAMN IT!

I think Keira's cute. and pretty. and smart. and funny.

UMMMM..

BBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE EVVVVEEEEEERRRRRRRYYYYYOOOOONNNNNEEEEEE!

I thought you'd like seeing this from my stupid boyfriend who was smart enough to hack my wattpad.. let alone I didn't know what to write in the author's note. I will kill him later. Well. Um. I have some news to tell you at the end. VERY MASSIVE NEWS. Tell me if you could take out one of the girls who would you take out and what would you do with them? And the best and most creative answer will get a dedication.

Keira xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Karina's POV*

*Phone Call with Louis*

K for Karina

L for Louis

L: Hey, beautiful

K: Hey, babe. What's up?

L: Uuumm... Do you wanna check out a movie with me?

Why was he acting all awkward? He knows I'm always up for a movie with him.

K: Okay! When?

L: Tonight.

K: Okay, I'll see you at school.

L: Bye, Karina. I really love you.

He really meant it and I felt really off guard cause we were just saying goodbye. And we were going to see each other again.

K: I love you too, Louis.

L: Bye.

I hang up.

*Louis' POV*

I needed to find someway to break the news to her without hurting her. I was too afraid to lose her and it was what... two weeks until we left. We had hardly anytime. I didn't want to leave. It felt like I've been in a dream for a long time -away from my stressful yet fun celebrity life- just being normal and now I was waking up to reality. I had to leave the dream someday. I just didn't want it to be this soon.

*Niall's POV*

One. Day. One. Day. One. Day. I've been with Kat for one day. ONE DAY. Now I have to leave in two weeks. Such little time for all of us. I hated it in a way. I knew we were going back to our normal lives though. I just.. I didn't want to leave. I had to tell Kat as soon as possible so I skipped breakfast, got changed and started walking to Kat's house.