Chapter 5: Detectives & Recons

H-H-Hi Everyone!!

I hope you guys like this chapter! I've finished Support Act so I can focus for the next few chapters on this story before I start the sequel!

I love Eric, I love Karina for having Eric as a little brother, I love Karina, I love Eric; Eric is so cute and annoying I swear, every chapter I'm going to post a brother/sister moment between Eric and Karina or Katarina and William. William is such a cutie I swear, he'd be such a good baby brother. He's an angel.

I've noticed the lack of readers now which makes me really sad like the first chapter had like 60 reads and the masquerade ball chapter had 30 reads. I've also tried getting my big bro on wattpad but then he's like NO. I am not joining your fangirl world whether you like it or not. Also, I've been wondering if I should post this fanfic on onedirectionfanfiction but you know, I don't know if anyone would read it :/ but I'm thinking of posting it anyway. I don't know... I am just really confusing. Niology (http://niology.tumblr.com) and I will be posting a short fanfic on her blog so check that out ;)

HAY HAY HAY, guess what I was eating while writing this chapter??? (Read the chapter and the answer's at the end but don't forget to guess. like seriously GUESS :P).

Guys, listen to Find That Girl by Nasri. You'll love it and it matches this song SOOOO well! I might use it ;) you'll never know aka I SHALL USE THE SONG SO LOOK IT UP ALREADY!

ALSO IT'S NEARLY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS IN AUSTRALIA SO I CAN POST AS MUCH AS I WANT!

Enjoy, Keira xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Louis' POV*

"I hope I find out who she is" Harry says fixing his white button top.

"Will you ever shut up about her, mate?" Zayn shouts from the kitchen and Harry runs down the stairs with the rest of the boys.

"Never. You'll never understand-" Harry gets cut off.

"We've all had a girl last night who we thought was perfect and we've danced with but we never found out who she is. I think we'd understand" Liam says, sitting on the couch looking at his phone.. hmm.

I snatch the phone "LOUIS GIVE IT BACK" Liam shouts at me and I look at his phone. That is so cute, he's looking at the photo of his girl and him at the masquerade ball.

"That is so cute though" I reply, poking my tongue out. Liam crosses his arms and throws a hmph.

"Harry, seriously. We just won't be able to find them in a school of 6000 students, it's just literally impossible. There's going to be so many girls to choose from, they could just act like the girl and we would believe it's the one" Zayn says ruining Harry's chances and ours in the act too. That's the truth though, it would be literally impossible to find them... the school is massive.

"No one ever accepted me for who I really am like she did though" Niall says and I sit down next to him.

"You were wearing a mask, she wouldn't even know it was Niall Horan but it shows she truly liked you for who you are" I say and he nods.

"Exactly" Niall says, pointing at me.

"Instead of talking about our special girl. Why don't we do something to actually find them?" Liam says and I actually agree. I want to find that girl.

"Um. Guys, how?" Niall asks and we all put our thinking faces on.

Hmmm.... nope. I have no idea. ever.