Chapter 7: Stalkers & Study Buddies

Hello everyone, I just want to blab (as per usual)

This chapter will be my last for a while, I'm going to the Whitsundays with my family so I won't be uploading until one week later or after Christmas. I really don't want to leave this chapter not updated for too long though. While I am gone though I'll be writing the chapters on my iPod so could spam you guys with updates when I get back. I like writing the plot lines of the chapters on my iPod just before I go to sleep so, I promise I'll get back.

BUT I DON'T WANNNA LEAVEE THE STOORRRRYYYYYY! IT'S TOO SOON. *throws the biggest fit ever made*

Also, don't forget to greet @KBelindaLara Happy Birthday! This is Karina in the story and without her Louis would have no one to love. So greet @KBelindaLara Happy Birthday it'd mean the world to me. Her birthday was on the 11th of December (obvs, Keira). This chapter is also dedicated to the lovely lady! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARINA!!! I hope you like being one year older!

I hope you really, really like this chapter since I'm leaving. If you find any Perks of a Wallflower, Harry Styles or Zayn Malik references tell me! ;) hope you find them. They're closer than you think.

Keira xx

PS: I have a plan that I want you guys to get involved with at the end. Also there might be a little more swearing in the chapter. I'm trying to hold it back but I'm also trying to act like the characters so it's very hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Niall's POV*

"Do you think liking a girl is a silly idea? Especially since we're going to be here for a year" Liam asks me.

"Not really" I say and continue eating.

"Love is love, Liam. Just follow the rollercoaster that is life" Zayn says and I laugh.

"It's just that.. Louise, she's really sweet and I want to get to know her better. I just don't know how" Liam says and he seems like Cupid (A/N: STUPID CUPID'S BACK) shot him.

"Victorya, Tory... She's just so amazing" Zayn says and he even looks like he's been shot by Cupid. (A/N: *cough* STUPID CUPID *cough*)

"Niall?? How's Katarina?" Liam asks me.

She's fine, I think. I don't know. Why is he asking me how she is?

"She's good, I think" I say and Liam facepalms himself. What?!

"I mean, have you been hit by Cupid?" Liam asks me and I feel like my mind's being read. It's kinda creepy.

"Nup" I say and Zayn coughs and says bullshit at the same time.

"It's true!" I say, trying to convince them.

"Yep. Totally" Liam says sarcastically and I don't even bother.

"Fine. Don't believe me" I say and Liam replies "We shall" I continue eating.

*Harry's POV*

"Mate, she had every excuse to slap you in the face" Louis tells me and I nod.

"I don't really care about that slap. I care more about the fact that she's mad at me. I care more about the fact that I knew what I was doing but I went ahead with it" I say and he nods.

"Dude, just try to convince her you've changed or something" Louis says and I groan and lay back onto the bed.

"Doing that was a miracle last time" I say and he replies "then let her go. If she's going to be stubborn, let her be stubborn" I can't let Diane go, there's something special about her.