00; To Die

when the world felt like it's being crashed into pieces, and only you can feel it... the feeling of carrying the whole world on your back... does your mind will still be capable to think of some reasons to live or your mind will be just full of reasons to die?

But does killing yourself will make it change better? Or only passing the burden and sadness to those people surrounds you?

Given how much losing a family or a friend affected a guy named Choi Yeonjun, He have only been able to guess at the devastation he had experienced. Pain mixed with guilt, , and regret makes for a bitter drink, the taste of which he've seen take many months or even years to wash out from his mind.

The one question everyone has asked without exception, that they ache to have answered more than any other, is simply: why? Why did their friend, child, parent, spouse, take their own life? Even when a note explaining the reasons are found, lingering questions usually remain: yes, they felt enough despair and misery for them wanting to die, but why did they feel that? A person's suicide often takes the people it leaves behind by surprise. 

Then one day, he thought about it a lot.... "If I die... will the pain stop?" 

Experiencing a lot of things, even blaming himself for someone's death already gone enough for him. Mixed of guilt, pain, grudge and anger are pushing him to do the the very sinful thing to do, to die killing yourself. The pain keeps on following him and it won't stop. And nobody listened, nobody cared.

Yeonjun took a step forward to a cliff end of one of the school buildings' rooftop, looking down at the height of an 8th floor building, it will for surely end anyone's life if someone falls. 

"I feel more clarity than I have ever felt in my dull life. In one minute, I will be free from the voices, from the pain, from the reality... finally" Yeonjun whispered to no one in particular smiling while his tears are continuously streaming down his face.

he's more than ready to step forward once again to the death upon him. But someone'svoice made him stopped from further jumping....

"If you're jumping there, make sure to land with your head first, okay?" 

Yeonjun looked beside him, a girl standing and leaning on the railings he is stepping at, looking at him with a smile that cannot be identified if its sincere or not.

"who the hell are you?"

....