04; 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛 (Part 1)

The next day began, meaning another survival in school will arises

The next day began, meaning another survival in school will arises. Yeonjun walked by the school's gate, with nothing but a thinned-lip on his face, barely having no idea why he's still coming to school even if he just planned on killing himself just yesterday.

Many students are now looking at him while he walks, mostly girls who secretly admired the boy. Unexpectedly, Yeonjun is a bit popular in his school because of his good looks. But they always wonder why he's always quiet, little did they know, he had gone through a lot to be the person he is today.

"hyung!" Yeonjun almost jolted when an arm wrapped his shoulder, excitedly walking along with him.

"You vanished yesterday, where did you went to?" his friend, Huening Kai said still wrapping his arm on Yeonjun's shoulder. The taller but the youngest looked at him, anticipating for his answer.

Yeonjun was about to speak, when all of a sudden, three boys who are namely Taehyun, Beomgyu and Soobin appeared following Huening Kai's footsteps. Them, walking along together made all the students look at them. Never really imagined that they will ever see five handsome best of friends walking along the quadrangle.

"hyung, we were looking for you yesterday. We thought you went home early but when we asked your mom, she said you haven't been home yet" Taehyun explained, tilting his head to the side to look at Yeonjun.

They all looked at him, with the same questions clearly be shown in their faces, "I-i just went out from school earlier because I want to walk around and wander" he lied.

Because as we all know, yesterday was supposed to be the day everyone will know he's dead and that he killed himself eventually from the pain. But it didn't happened at all because on person suddenly came like an angel from heaven who saved his life without his notice. 

As they are all walking in silence, Yeonjun's eyes caught something. And excitement was shown in his eyes the moment he saw y/n walking alone not too far away from them, "y/n!"

His friends looked at the direction he's looking at, and found a girl shiftering her eyes on to them as a smile flashed on her face the moment she saw Yeonjun was the one calling her name. She ran towards them with a smile still crept on her face.

"Hi Yeonjun, you're still alive hehe" she greeted back while awkwardly smiling at him, he also laughed at the way she greets while his friends are confused on what are they talking about.

"Hello, we're Yeonjun's friends" Soobin introduced, pointing the rest of the guys that made y/n greeted them back with a smile and polite bow.

While the others are busy talking with y/n, and introducing themselves, Beomgyu asked his hyung in a very weak manner to the point only the two of them heard it, "is she your girlfriend hyung?"

"n-no!" Yeonjun denied stuttering

"then who is she?" He whispered back again.

Yeonjun looked at y/n who's now still laughing and smiling while talking with the rest of his friends, particularly to funniest friend he have, Huening Kai.

"let's just say that... she's the person who was there for me when I thought nobody was ever there to save me..." Yeonjun mumbled, looking at y/n who's now surprisingly diverting her eyes to Yeonjun, making them looked at each other's eyes, that made them both looked away in an instance, surprised at the sudden eye contact.

.....