21; (Part 2)

A day passed by gone in a blink of an eye, it's sunday. Yeonjun was waiting patiently outside y/n's house, underneath a small tree that is covering him away from the radiation and ray of the sun. He looked anxiously down to his clothes, inspecting if there's some unnecessary dirt stuck that could possibly make him look a little less fashionable. Until he heard a familiar voice calling his name that made him automatically looked in front of him, "Yeonjun!"

His smile soon grow widely as he can when he saw y/n running towards his direction with a smile flashed on her face. She was only wearing an ordinary outfit, not boring and not too much to catch someone's attention, however, she could pull it off beautifully as if she's wearing an elegant clothing.

Yeonjun's heart beat race, he had never seen anyone as simple as her yet can be the most elegant in his eyes. When he saw her, he had experienced an unsettling feeling brewing down his stomach and his chest.

"Psst! Yeonjun!" Yeonjun's eyes widened as he blinked for about 10 times before he finally processed that y/n is now in front of her waiting for him to stop from further spacing out.

"I-i'm sorry" he acted cool, but the more he acts as if nothing just happened and as if he wasn't staring at her just a few seconds ago, the more it made his actions moved against his will, he was doing weird movements that made y/n all confused.

"Are you sick?" Yeonjun's hands stopped trembling when he felt a soft thing touching his bare skin, as he looked down at her, worry could be visibly shown in her eyes.

He tried to calm himself down by clearing his throat and taking a deep breathe before shaking his head a 'no' as a response to y/n's question. y/n removed her hand away from Yeonjun's arm when he looked fine now.

Too much of his daydreaming earlier, he wasn't able to notice the sunglasses y/n was wearing all this time, but now that he finally calmed down, he finally noticed the sunglasses that was covering her eyes, "Ahm, why are you wearing sunglasses?"

y/n's eyes widened with the question, although she already expected that Yeonjun will ask about the sunglass she was wearing.

"T-this? It's because I have a very bad eye sight!" She lied while shaking her head, acting all disappointed.

"You should have at least wear eyeglasses, then!" He snorted, snatching the sunglasses away from y/n's eyes that made y/n panicked.

Yeonjun looked down at her when he noticed a pair of dark circles under her eyes that is clearly visible and still freshly clear, y/n's eyes widened as she noticed that the sunglasses was no longer covering her eyes and the way Yeonjun looked at her made her even more conscious.