06; 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏(Part 1)

y/n tapped her feet on the floor, she had no motivation to pay attention in her class

y/n tapped her feet on the floor, she had no motivation to pay attention in her class. Everything was drab, boring and tiring that it made her looked outside only to catch her attention to the peering blue sky upon her. And then green leaves starting swishing through the wind.

"When will this end?" She mumbled, referring to the lesson her teacher was teaching infront, time by time looking at her wrist watch impatiently.

"Miss y/n" Her eyes soon widened when she heard her name mentioned out by her none other than teacher infront.

She quickly stood up in her will and started getting nervous at what might she asked her when infact she didn't even listened to the whole discussion.

"yes Ma'am?"

"can you please get the book from my the faculty room? It's on top of my table. Since you seemed to be bored there and wanting for some energizer,so why don't you take a walk?" The whole class was left ceaseless laughing, while y/n was embarrassed to what her teacher said.

she bowed politely and said, "Sorry" before rushing towards the outside only to slap herself for that embarrassing moment she had experienced inside.

While walking along the hallway, she face-palmed, couldn't forget about what happened just seconds ago.

But not too long after she finally walked away from her room, some things happened too quickly. A hand grabbed her hand and dragged her into a dark place in her school, or particularly just a normal room with no windows and seemingly dark.  She was breathing heavily as her eyes wandered around the dark surrounding. There was no trace of light, it was almost blinding her.

"y/n" someone spoke under her ear, that made her shivered in fear and shocked.

She tried to turn he back around to find the guy who whispered in her ears, but failed after seeing nothing but darkness. She was about to scream, but then a hand held her hand softly that made her body froze.

But what made her shocked the most is when someone's soft lips touched her lips, it collided. The rhythm of her heart started beating so fast than its usual beat.

She's more than ready to push this guy away from him, punch him and beat him to death, for stealing her first kiss, but then something is stopping her from further pulling away nor move.

Until she no longer felt that soft lips on her lips, she no longer hear and feel the heavy breathing of that guy who kissed her unexpectedly. After a minute of silence, the door opened and the lightning peered inside. Making her finally seeing the way how to walk outside.

It took her seconds to realized that she should go run outside to caught that someone who just kissed her. She ran at full speed, hoping that once she went outside, she could finally see that someone. But there's no one in the hallway but only a familiar man who's now seemed to be walking in peace along the hallway, it was none other than Yeonjun.

She looked at him suspiciously, walking close to him until he finally noticed that she's no infront of him, "oh y/n! Hi!"

Her eyes squinted in confusion, looking at him from head to toe as if she was judging him making Yeonjun a bit uncomfortable to the way she scanned him. "Ahmm... why?"

"Yeonjun... why are you here, at this particular area of this school, at this particular of time of this day?" She asked still squinting her eyes.

"I-i was just walking by because this is the way to the rest room?" He reasoned out, eyebrows furrowing seeing y/n's weird actions today.

y/n didn't believed his excuse, she stared at him for almost a minute and shamelessly asked, "Did you kissed me?"

......