03; (Part 2)

In just a blink of an eye, the sun set down already

In just a blink of an eye, the sun set down already. But Yeonjun is still breathing and he didn't jumped off the bridge as it's already dark and it will be very rude of him if he dies without walking y/n home.

Luminous orbs of twinkling stars was enough to make the scenery beautiful and peaceful, the moon above them that is now giving light to the darkness of the road was enough to keep them walking without fear.

"You didn't gave me the first reason not to die today...." Yeonjun uttered, breaking the silence.

"If you ever hear a news tomorrow of a suicide case.. you now have the hint of maybe who will that person is" he added, while letting out a small chuckle.

y/n looked up at him, and instead of replying something to him, she just laughed as well and shook head disappointedly.

"Oh.... I'm here now" y/n stopped laughing as soon as she noticed she was finally passing by from their house. She stopped walking, and so did he.

"Thank you for walking me home, Yeonjun" she bowed politely in gratitude as she flashed a smile infront of him.

And to surprise her, he also smiled back and bowed at her.

Yeonjun was about to turn his back around and walk home, but a hand stopped him.

"Look at those stars above you, they are beautiful ain't them?" y/n mumbled, looking up to the night sky that made Yeonjun looked up as well, completely mesmerized to the scenery above them.

the sight of the blanketing darkness matches with the bright stars above. Some stars are bright enough under good seeing conditions that their color can be noted with the naked eye, but some stars kept on fading, but it's still beautiful as the other stars. It was literally breathtaking - they were both overwhelmed by its beauty and sheer scale and magnificence.

y/n looked back again at Yeonjun, smiling at the sight of him smiling at the view above him.

"Reason number 1, Yeonjun." y/n spoke that made him looked back at her, surprised to what she said.

"the world is beautiful enough to live in. You just have to see the optimistic side of everything"

 You just have to see the optimistic side of everything"