11; (Part 2)

y/n was called out by one of their club members who's fortunately her classmate to participate to clean the booth they will open up for the third day of intramurals

y/n was called out by one of their club members who's fortunately her classmate to participate to clean the booth they will open up for the third day of intramurals. All of her classmates are excited for the opening of booths since it's now their chance to marry their crush in the marriage booth, kiss someone on the kissing booth and most importantly give an anonymous message to those someone they want to send a message to through the love booth. Excitement is clearly visible on their faces, and it might take a while for it to die down.

"hey y/n, can you put this empty box in the stock room and get some few decorations?" One of her classmates, particularly their class president pleased. y/n smiled at him and gave him a smile before saying, "alright!"

she quickly took the box the class president wants her to put in the stock room, walking outside the booth room, she saw a familiar figure of man walking towards her. And she doesn't know why either, but she automatically smiled when she saw Yeonjun.

He's obviously still walking unsteady, but he's trying. "Where are you going?"

"In the stock room, I'm going to put this there and get some decorations for our booth" y/n explained, she's about to start walking because she doesn't want waste any more time but she stopped when Yeonjun suddenly carried the box for him.

It's not that heavy, but still she was shy that Yeonjun even carried it for her. "I'll help you" he said while flashing a genuine smile, leading the way by walking first.

y/n hide her smile that is now starting to form on her lips before running to follow Yeonjun. "Aren't you supposed to be practicing your dance right now?"

Yeonjun didn't even glanced her, he was just focusing his eyes on his way as he answered, "I'm not participating anymore"

y/n almost choke on her own saliva after hearing what Yeonjun said, her eyes furrowed in confusion as he looked up at Yeonjun with squinting eyes.

"But why!?"

"Because.... I realized you're right" Yeonjun uttered out which made y/n continue to stared at him while she anticipates to whatever he's going to say.

Yeonjun was just smiling the whole time that he didn't even noticed how profusely y/n staring at him. Admiring his beauty and how well defined his smiles are, y/n now do believe that life is damn unfair. On how this man infront of her have this face engraved as a masterpiece, like what kind of ethereal beauty he has!?

"ahm why are you staring?" y/n seemed to noticed that she had been staring at him for god knows how long now, looking away with blinking eyes and a heated cheeks, she just replied, "i just realized that you're handsome"

"You only realized it now!?" Yeonjun jokingly asked, earning a playful hit from y/n who's now laughing as well by his facial expressions that she never once seen from him not until today.

As they were walking along the hallway, on the way to the stock room. As the hallway built a quiet atmosphere that is almost suffocating them, y/n broke the silence by saying,

"sometimes I'm really confused if you're really a suicidal person or not." y/n said, focusing her eyes on her way as she saw in her peripheral view that Yeonjun took a quick glance at her.

"Don't I look like one?" he asked back which earned a quick nod from y/n as a response.

"Just by looking at you, you does seem like a strong person. Maybe stronger than I am" y/n added while flashing a smile on her face, as she kept her face still straight on her way.

Yeonjun was caught off guard to what she said, but at the same time he already knew how people look at him as a strong person, to the point they didn't even bother to ask him if he's okay as they all know how he always looks fine and well. Nobody listens to his problems, maybe that's why he thought no one really cared for him, and as if no one will ever listen and save him from his misery.

"I have reasons... so many reasons to die" he said in between the silence that almost grew thicker.

y/n took a glance at him, who's now obviously having the hard time to confess what has been bugging him for the rest of his life. She's confused, yes. She wants to know those reasons for him wanting to die, if that's enough to be a reason to take his own life. But at the same time, she doesn't want to interfer, she wants him to tell her those problems in his own will.

y/n looked away from him, and looked down as she uttered words that made Yeonjun looked at her confusedly.  "then let it die out"

"w-what?"

"let the reasons die.... not you"

they both stopped walking as they both finally reached the stock room, Yeonjun being shocked to what she said as he finally processed it in his mind, y/n took the box away from him and headed inside the stock room leaving Yeonjun outside with an unidentified feeling.