25; (Part 2)

Today's had been the most stressful day for Yeonjun

Today's had been the most stressful day for Yeonjun. Last night's event took a toll on Yeonjun that he didn't really want to go to school today but his mom only forced him to. From the moment he entered school with puffy eyes and a broken heart barely beating inside his chest with every hour he endured.

For the whole day, Yeonjun doesn't seem to be himself. He doesn't talk to anyone, he doesn't speak unless the teacher calls him for recitation. He didn't have the energy to do things he usually do at a daily basis. His day was filled with loneliness, a day without y/n. A day with full of regrets and what ifs. His friends even tried to cheer up, with the help of some infamous jokes of Huening Kai, however, it wasn't effective for a guy who had been totally in sadness ever since what happened last night.

"Hyung, it's dismissal now" Taehyun said, walking towards Yeonjun who's now spacing out of nowhere.

Yeonjun looked at them with an unidentified look, he didn't noticed that it was dismissal time now, for the day had been spent numb, there was no enough sense in him to comprehend anything at all.

"Can we walk home with you?" Huening Kai asked with a cheerful smile he gave but Yeonjun ignored. Instead, Yeonjun walked away with them, leaving them all alone the hallway.

Yeonjun was already used to being alone, as what he always does before y/n came into his life. He was already used to keeping all the problems in his self, and crying at night until he fell asleep. Everything is a cycle for him that he already got used to, however, he was no longer used to it ever since y/n came. He was already used to being followed by her, then giving him reasons to continue living. But today, there's no y/n who kept on tailing him. There's no y/n who will tell him another reason to live.

"Yeonjun-hyung!" Yeonjun almost jolted up in shocked when someone suddenly wrapped their arms around his shoulder and walked beside him. He looked to his left, seeing his friends now walking together with him as they followed his steps.

"We don't know what happened. But all we can do now is to be here for you" Beomgyu said with a sincere smile crept on his face, followed by smiling trails of his other friends who are now beside him.

Yeonjun's eyes widened, his heart pounded so fast as he looked away, trying to avoid eye contact with his friends, for there are tears planning to escape from the corner of his eyes. He nodded and forced a smile, "T-thank you"

Beomgyu, Huening Kai, Taehyun and Soobin are all shocked when they saw their oldest friend finally releasing tears out of nowhere. None of them know what's the reason behind those tears, and they can't afford to ask. But what they got shocked the most is when Yeonjun suddenly stopped from his path, turned his back to face them as he dug his face onto Beomgyu's collar. Hearing him sob and sniffles crying.

They all went for a warm embrace over the eldest, as he even cried harder with their hold. They let him cry in their shoulders, because they all knew that the reason behind those tears was enough pain to make a grown up man cry.

......

Yeonjun finally had the courage to explain it all to them, he explained every detail. From the beginning and from the end. From that day y/n saved him, and from the day he started liking her. They are all listening to him precisely, feeling bad and regretting the fact that they weren't there when he needed them.

"i'm sorry, if we weren't there when you needed us the most" Soobin said with a regretting tone. Regretting that he wasn't there when his best friend was suffering from a reason triggering him to kill himself. Regretting that he was only able to know everything now.

Yeonjun smiled, and this time it was real. However it is still frail and weak. "It's fine... I found someone who saved me from that misery."

They all smiled as they all know who that person is. And they were thankful for that person. That she was able to save Yeonjun not only from his near death but she was able to save him from the misery as well.

"I keep a lot to myself because it's hard to find people who can understand" Yeonjun looked down, as he gulped before continuing, "yet i found her"

"To be honest. She's the only reason I'm living today" he mumbled, before a nervous and awkward chuckle came out from his lips. But soon enough his small laugh started to face as he says, "because she showed me that there are many reasons to live"

They are all listening to what every word Yeonjun says, as they all noticed how much y/n became a bigger impact to him. Anyways, he didn't just found reasons to live ever since she met her. But he also found love.

"No Yeonjun." They all looked at Soobin, when he suddenly disagreed to what Yeonjun said.

"You are the reason why you're still alive. Because you chose to stay, you chose to wait for those reasons without even noticing that you're still alive until now" Soobin said, before a smile flashes into his face. That made them all looked at him in silent. Even Yeonjun who's now contemplating whether to believe what Soobin said or not.

"so Yeonjun, stay alive." He added, looking straight into Yeonjun's eyes. As he finished his sentence, saying, "for yourself"

 As he finished his sentence, saying, "for yourself"