28; 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑡ℎ 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛(Part 1)

For what seemed like the longest time, week's examination ended and went smoothly although the students clearly have no idea what their scores will be like

For what seemed like the longest time, week's examination ended and went smoothly although the students clearly have no idea what their scores will be like. For them, as long as the examination is done, then they don't have anything to care about.

y/n was immensely exhausted during the whole day and week as she didn't got enough sleep thinking about something she couldn't stop thinking of. Along with her, scattered inconspicuously, her classmates and other students who are now waiting for the school gate to open as they wanted to go home as soon as they can to have a good rest from this tiring week.

When the school bell rang, and the school gate finally opened up freely for the students to walk and run outside, y/n remained standing still and waited for the students to go first. When she thinks that it's now ready to go because the space is now wide for her to walk into, she began walking outside but not until someone's hand stopped her from further walking.

"y/n!!!" she turned her back to face that someone who touched her and saw a two familiar guy heavily breathing out in front of her, catching their breathe from running at full speed just to reach her.

"Taehyun? Beomgyu?" She asked, thankfully she recognized the two, and she still know what their name is. She looked at them with confused eyes asking, "why?"

"Yeonjun-hyung..." Taehyun couldn't bare to speak clearly as he was still catching his breathe from running at full speed with Beomgyu.

Hearing Yeonjun's name being mentioned out of nowhere, y/n's eyes widened and began worrying but she didn't made it obvious, instead she remained her cold look and straight posture pretending that she doesn't care but deep inside her, she was dying to know what happened. "What about Yeonjun?"

"H-he's on the rooftop! He's planning to jump!!" Beomgyu continued what Taehyun wants to convey as they both pointed out the school's highest building's rooftop.

Once y/n looked up to see where the direction they are pointing at, her eyes widened in shocked as mixed of worry and nervousness filled her chest. Her eyes illuminated with the sight of a man figure standing freely on the rooftop, before she ran aimlessly. Without any hesitation, without any thinking of second thoughts, y/n rushed towards the rooftop, running at full speed and ignoring those people who get in her way. She was too focus on thinking what came into Yeonjun's mind for him to plan on killing himself again that she didn't noticed how much people ad students she bumped into.

She cursed him inside her mind, but at the same time she was hoping that she's not yet late once she stepped on the rooftop's floor. Finally reaching the rooftop, she abruptly open the door as she roamed her eyes around to look for the area she found Yeonjun standing at. Her heart skipped a beat once she found him.

When she saw him standing on the railings all by himself that was looking as if he's more than ready to jump and offer his life, she experienced an unsettling feeling inside her chest brewing inside her stomach constricted in nervousness. She once again resembled this scene as the situation she once saw when she met him. A suicidal guy ready to offer his life and death by jumping over an 8th floor building. All she could ever think about now is saving him again. Even for the second time.

"Choi fvcking Yeonjun!!! Don't die!!!"

.....