29; (Part 2)

Yeonjun looked at the sky that was filled nothing but clouds forming into some thing that satisfies his imagination

Yeonjun looked at the sky that was filled nothing but clouds forming into some thing that satisfies his imagination. As the cold breeze of the air strike his soft strand of hair, he closed his eyes as he felt the wind touching his cheeks. But his peaceful time didn't last long enough when he heard a familiar voice yelling, "Choi fvcking Yeonjun! Don't die!!"

His eyes widened in shocked as he turned his back to face that someone who yelled, to his satisfaction, he was right. It was none other than y/n who yelled at him, calling his name and telling him not to die. "y/n?"

His throat dried when y/n started walking towards him as her eyes were flaming with anger, glaring at him with the most subtle manner. "Yah! Choi Yeonjun! Are you really going to kill yourself!?"

Yeonjun's widened eyes turned squinting when he heard what she said, he even looked down at her with his confused eyes. His mouth agape, wanting to speak and answer her, but stopped after seeing her looking at him with her teary eyes.

He cleared his throat nervously as he asked,
"y/n.... y-you're mad at me, right?"

"are you damn stupid!? Just because I am mad at you , you're planning to jump over an 8th floor building!? You're too coward to face everything Yeonjun!" her voice cracked the moment she raised her voice even more while preventing herself from further crying at the moment. She's as fragile as she could ever be, but she won't let others to see her like that, even Yeonjun.

Rather than giving her a response or a reply back, Yeonjun was just looking at her the whole time with that unidentified look on his face that made y/n even more angry. "I want to be someone's reason to live! Not someone's reason to die! Now get down there! Or else---"

"or else what?" Yeonjun asked determinedly, as if he was more than willing to jump off that cliff knowing that it scares y/n the most.  He wants to hear something from y/n, something that she never once told him, and if the only thing to make her say that is to scare her, then he will do it.

y/n looked down anxiously, as her hands were trembling as it balded into a fist. "If you die... I'll fvcking kill you!"

Yeonjun couldn't help but to smile, thankfully, y/n was not looking so she didn't see how much Yeonjun's smile grew widely to what she said. But once she looked up to him again, he managed to act cool, he managed to fade his smile in an instant pretending that he's ready to jump any moment now.

"Then give me one reason for me not to jump off this building." He challenged her, which made her clenched her fist even more.

"what!? aren't those reasons I gave you enough!?" she asked unbelievably, with a tone that is obviously sounding annoyed.

"one more reason y/n....  just one more" Yeonjun said as he pretended to willingly jump, as he removed his one foot away from the railings which made y/n's eyes widened, badly wanting to run towards him and pulled him out.

"a-ahh..... WAIT DON'T JUMP!!" she panicked as she looked down in despair, clearing her throat nervously as she think of one reason that would be enough for Yeonjun to keep himself living.

y/n thought of an idea. An idea that will eventually hurt her pride and ego. Will ache something inside. But she had left no choice. It's now or never. Saying the thing that keeps on bugging her for the past months is what she wanted to release as of the moment, before it explodes. "Aish!!! Fine!!"

"Don't d-die! Because I love you! I love you Choi Yeonjun! So please stay alive! I-I love---"
Instead of subconsciously keeping the distance from him, and avoiding the fact that she finally truly fell for this guy. She allowed her heart to seize him, which had been aching for having to keep her feelings out from him for so long. She didn't finished what she's about to say, when Yeonjun suddenly jumped off the railing as she run towards her at full speed.

He wrapped his arms around her, basking in her warmth and comfort. Pulling her face up towards his, he pressed a kiss towards her lips as it lasted for a few blissful seconds.  A kiss was shared between the two people who had been in love with each other, but had been coward to tell. A kiss that saved not only Yeonjun's life, but also a sign of y/n's forgiveness and accepting the love he offered.

 A kiss that saved not only Yeonjun's life, but also a sign of y/n's forgiveness and accepting the love he offered