09; (Part 2)

y/n found herself somewhere on the corner of a specific area inside of their school, walking far away from the gymnasium where most of the students went into, this area where she's in right now is not really that much a quiet and peaceful place, b...

y/n found herself somewhere on the corner of a specific area inside of their school, walking far away from the gymnasium where most of the students went into, this area where she's in right now is not really that much a quiet and peaceful place, but since it's intramurals and students are now in the gymnasium to anticipate to what will going to happen about the basketball competition, the place seemed to be quiet and not crowdy.

She sat on one of the benches as she heave a deep sigh of dismay once she sat on it. Murmuring something that's obviously the reason why she's upset right now. "I just want to ask if he's okay..." then pouting in annoyance.

She folded her banner that was made from papers that are obviously pasted to one another so that it will look bigger. As she folded it neatly, she couldn't help but to be guilty after running away from the gymnasium rather than understanding Yeonjun's situation.

"Why does he have to yell at me!? Everyone saw it and they probably think I'm just one of his fangirls who are dying to talk to him! Aish" she mumbled in annoyance while slapping her face lightly out of embarrassment.

But at the same time, I should have stayed there and continue supporting him... she thought, that is when her mixed emotions started. Contemplating whether to stand up and rush to the gymnasium to keep on supporting him or just stay there at that exact position she's at.

She frustratedly messed with her hair, forcing herself to stand up and walk back again towards the gymnasium but before she could ever to do that, she was shocked to see Yeonjun sitting beside her, even looking as if he ran meters afar just to follow her.

"Why are you here?" She asked. Scanning Yeonjun from head to toe, and immediately got worried when she saw KT tape around his shin that will help it heal his splint faster.

"I followed you" he answered breathlessly. That made y/n's eyes squinted in confusion.

"But you're injured! You should have just stayed there!" She sternly scold the athlete, Yeonjun shifted his eyes onto her, surprised to see her shouting at him and worried about him.

Seconds after y/n said that, Yeonjun stayed quiet, looking away while still sitting beside her which made her a bit uncomfortable to the sudden silence. "I'm sorry..."

y/n shifted her eyes to Yeonjun who's now all down casting, clenching his fist in annoyance as she was left confused on why he's suddenly apologizing to her.

"I just... really want to win. Because who knows? This might be the last time I'll ever play this again" he said, licking his lower lip out of disbelief, still not being able to glance at y/n and meet her eyes.

y/n looked away, to nothing in particular as she let out a small sigh, "Are you still planning to kill yourself? Ain't those reasons enough for you to stay?"

Yeonjun stayed quiet instead of giving y/n an answer that might give her hope that she can help Yeonjun and give him enough reasons not to die. y/n looked down in disappointment, but rather than showing it to Yeonjun, she just smiled to encourage him more.

"Can you still play? Does your injury badly hurts?" she asked continuously looking down at his shin that's now seemed tovbe fine because of the KT tape the medics gave him.

"It isn't now. Why did you asked?" He asked confusedly, following y/n's step when she suddenly stand up from her seat and stand across him, lending her hand as if she was reaching for Yeonjun's hands.

"Yeonjun, you just have to create your own sunshine in able for you to get rid of the storm." she said in a double meaning while smiling sincerely at him. "If you fell, stand up. Then hold onto something to prevent you from falling again"

"Just like what Dory said, just keep swimming. No matter what happens, keep moving forward" she significantly said, as she softly pulled Yeonjun's hand which made him forcedly stand up from his seat.

He even almost fell out of balance when he felt his legs weakens, but y/n caught him thankfully. y/n grabbed onto Yeonjun's hands tightly, grasping it as if she doesn't want to let him fall ever again. "Now get back there, and win the game"

Yeonjun stared at her eyes, showing how much she's sincerely encouraging him and supporting him all the way through. The last thing they knew, before the day ends, Yeonjun and his teammates won the championship game. And brought the trophy back home as what everyone expected. Yeonjun could tell that y/n, once again saved him from further completely falling into his own misery.

 Yeonjun could tell that y/n, once again saved him from further completely falling into his own misery