05; (Part 2)

One wholesome day banged in an instant

One wholesome day banged in an instant. As usual, the whole group decided to walk together home again along with y/n that they invited to tag along with them since it's getting a bit late and dark, and it's dangerous for a lady walking alone all the way to her home.

"y/n, how did you met Yeonjun-hyung by the way?" the youngest asked, shifting his eyes onto y/n who's now beside Yeonjun.

y/n looked at Yeonjun, and Yeonjun also looked at her as if they were talking to each other just by staring at one another. Yeonjun slowly shook his head, signalling her to not mention out what happened yesterday. y/n only nodded and smiled at her, winking jokingly at him, to show him nothing to worry about.

"It was yesterday at the school's building rooftop" y/n answered, shifting her eyes away from Yeonjun and diverting it onto Huening Kai who asked the question.

"why did you went there, hyung?" Taehyun asked in confusion, as they all looked at Yeonjun in sync.

Yeonjun was left in silence, as he doesn't know how to get away from that answer and those eyes that are now seemingly anticipating for his answer.

"well, I kinda stand on the railings and it just happened that he saw me and thought I will jump there so he rushed to the rooftop and confront me. Yeah, that's what happened" y/n lied. Because we all know the truth is that it's the other way around.

But the boys seemed to believe what she said, she looked at Yeonjun who's now surprisingly looking at her as well, mouthing the words, "Thank you"

She flashed a smile at him, before mouthing the words back, "I got you"

.....

As the time went by in an instant, the only thing they knew for now is that only the two of them are the ones who are left walking together all the way home as the rest of the boys already got home because their houses are way nearer than the both of them.

The silence in between them didn't grew too much thick, when y/n broke the silence by saying, "You didn't told me you have friends"
She said while laughing.

"If you have friends... then why did you act as if you're all alone all this time?" She asked in disbelief, slowly fading her smiles and laugh after asking that question.

"I don't really think that they would actually care if I tell them what I've been going through these days." Yeonjun muttered, looking all down.

y/n could tell that faith doesn't affect Yeonjun at any shape and form. Faith that somewhere out there, there's someone caring for him and badly wanting to ask if he's okay. Faith to believe that friends are the so called family we used to talked to, in able for that biggest grudge inside of us to fade in an instance.

"You know the feeling that your friends have probably problems too, and I don't want them to think about my problems to be a burden to them so I prefer to not tell them" Yeonjun added.

y/n nodded as a response, as she could also relate to what Yeonjun said. She also used to keep all the things and hatred in herself, that one day it might explode. But one thing is for sure, that this guy infront of her, have so many people who cares for him but he just didn't cared to notice.

"Look around you Yeonjun, can't you see how many people love you?" y/n uttered while staring straight into his eyes.

"stay alive for them"

Those words didn't just made the biggest impact to Yeonjun, but he also realized that what y/n said just now is another reason not to die.

...