Knockout

"C'mon Y/n you need to keep your hands up." Jack said.
"I know I know!"
"They teach you very little about how to use your strength in S.E.P. Now is the time to use that strength. Otherwise Gabe will take you out. You've gotta show him that you mean business."
I grunted punching the pads as Jack held hem up.
"There are no rules in these fights. That means Gabe's gonna take any chance he can get. So don't give him a chance!"
"Yes sir!"
"This is stupid." Jesse said from the bench.
I stopped to face him.
"I should be the one fighting Gabe." He said standing up. "Not you Y/n."
"I'm standing up or you Jesse. Gabe is outta line. You don't match Gabriel's strength anyways. No offense." I said.
Jesse scoffed and crossed his arms.
"I could still try. This is my fault."
"We're a team McCree. It's my job to look after you."
I could see him grinning out of the corner of my eye.
"Trust me Jesse. I'll knock Gabe's ass out."
"Will you?" Jack said poking me with the pad. "Get your hands up!"
I began punching the pads again being sure to stay light on my feet. Gabriel is definitely at an advantage in height, but I have speed to counter that. I continued training until lunchtime. Jack and I trained more by sparing one another until I could pin him consistently. Then I was ready.

All the agents gathered in the gym that night looking to see some action. I was in the gym with Jesse. He had just finished wrapping my hands when Gabriel walked in. We immediately locked eyes and stared each other down. Everyone cheering and yelling around us became mute. I only had one goal in mind. To kick Gabe's ass! We both stepped onto the mat. Eyes still locked. Jack stepped in between us and yelled to the crowd of agents. I could hear Tracer and McCree cheering me on.
"Theres only one rule in this fight." Jack said. "There are none!"
He stepped back as we both put our hands up.
"Fight!"
Gabriel didn't wait. He immediately threw a quick punch. But I was quicker. I leaned away from it and threw my own punch. He dodged it. I waited for another punch. He threw it and I grabbed his arm to throw him to the mat but he stumbled out of it rolling back on his feet. He went to grab me but I stepped backward and threw a punch at his gut. He quickly recovered just missing my face. I punched him again and he punched me back. I pulled my arm around his neck and headlock him. His arms flew around trying to pull away or hit me. He broke out and flipped around. He punched my gut but I punched his face. Gabe threw his head back and I hammered his face downwards and he hit the mat hard. I tried punching his face but he rolled out of the way and grabbed my arm pinning me to the mat. He tried forcing his arm to my neck. I could feel McCree's terror from the audience. He was scared for me. I pushed hard trying to stop Gabe from choking me.
"Just give up Y/n." Gabriel said. "You're weak, just like Jesse."
"Shut up!"
"You know Jesse isn't strong enough to be in Blackwatch.
I grunted and managed to get my leg in between us. I kicked Gabriel off of me. He flew into the far wall making a dent and grunting as he fell down into the floor. His body lie limp for a minute. He got up on his hands and knees. Then slowly stood up. I kept hands up as he started to walk back.
"Whatcha waiting for Y/n?!"
He started to run at me. I got ready to dodge but I just missed it as his shoulder ran into my chest. He forced me to the ground again. He punched my gut twice. I grunted hard.
"Y/n!" I heard Jesse shout from the crowd.
I held my guard up as I saw Gabriel try to punch my face. I couldn't hold it any more and he punched through. I could feel him hammering into me several times. The room started to spin as I felt my face getting pummeled. Gabriel stopped and stood up.
"If you're smart you'll stay down!" Gabriel yelled.
I flipped over slowly easing m way back up. I got onto my hands and knees to spit out the blood in my mouth. I took a deep breath and stood back up weakly holding up my hands.
"Is that all you got?" I said teasing him.
I could tell that made Gabriel furious! He gritted his teeth and made tighter fists. I saw McCree pop out of the crowd.
"Gabe this has gone too far! Just stop!" He yelled.
"Back up McCree! Y/n needs to start remembering who's in charge and who to challenge! And you don't challenge me ever!"
Gabriel grunted throwing his fist back. I tried hard to keep my block up but I was too weak. Gabe trusted his punch forward. I knew it was over. Just then McCree shouted and stepped in front of me. I gasped.
"Jesse no!"
It was too late. Gabriel landed his blow right into McCree's face. His body was trusted backward into me sending us both across the room. I grunted hard feeling McCree's body fall on top of me. Then my pain went away. I flipped around to see Jesse. He blacked out. His face was black and blue.
"N-no."
I checked his pulse.
"...H-he he's not breathing!"
My breath trembled as I shook Jesse.
"Jesse!"
Gabe sat beside him.
"No no no! Damn it! Jesse!" He exclaimed. "Angela!"
Tears welled up in my eyes.
"Jesse! Please!" I said shaking him harder.
I held his head in my hands to have him look at me. He was still unconscious. My tears fell into his clothes. I held him close to me. Gabriel's S.E.P. strength might have just killed Jesse.

~Please vote if you're just as eager for the next chapter as I am! Also I'm sorry I haven't been updating my books. I have been insanely busy with college. I hope you all enjoyed! BTW this book is far from over. ~Maddy