Senior Class

I woke up to hear electronic beeping. Beside my bed in the wall was a holo screen that was shining blue. I looked up to read what was on it.
'Report to the doctors office by 1000. Come in training uniform'
1000? Do they mean 10 o' clock? I never learned military times. I guess now I have to. The clock at the bottom of the screen read 9:10 am. Just enough time to take a shower and change.
I showered and changed into the training uniform. I had 5 minutes to get to the doctors office, but had no idea where to go. I went back to the front desk to ask how to get there. I was once again ushered through the thin hallways. People were starting to fill them. As we walked passed my room other soldiers stood outside of the doors and talked to eachother. Some stopped to glance at me, then they continued to talk. A few rurns later we made it to the doctors office. An older man skth a lab coat and clipboard greeted me. He spoke hoarsly.
"Please, come have a seat."
He directed me to a bed.
"Here, write all your medical info  while I go get my supplies. A nurse will come take your blood pressure and measure you. The nurse came and left. Some time later the doctor came back and had me lay down on the bed. He pit a small bag of blue fluid on a hook with a tube coming out of it. On the end of the tube was a needle. My eyes went wide.
"This only hurts for a second." The doctor said putting the needle to my arm. I closed my eyes and tensed in fear. All of a sudden I felt a small sensation like someone had pinched me. I felt the doctor put a piece of tape on my arm. Was he done already? I opened my eyes to see that the needle was already in my arm. I looked up at the doctor shocked.
"Get some rest. The treatment will make you tired."
He stood and walked out of the room.
In the doctors office was a large box TV in the corner. The news was on. I could see a picture of the Overwatch team. They all looked so cool. Comander Morrison, Doctor Zeigler, Winston, Commander Reyes, Genji Shimada, and Jesse McCree. Heh I laugh everytime I see McCree. I wonder what meeting him would be like. He's just so characteristic. The room started to spin. Then it went black.

My eyes opened, but it was blurry. I looked around the room and could hear and see the doctor at the other side of the room. He looked like he was talking to someone. I could tell they were wearing a large hat and some sort of red cape thing. The figure was shouting at the doctor. I could hardly make out what they were saying. Suddenly the figure walked off and passed my bed. I saw the figure pause at the foot of my bed for a second and walk closer. More and more I could see the details of the figure. He had brown hair and a beard. There were bright blue lights on his chest and he sounded American.
"These people aren't your science experiments. Look at this one. They look so innocent."
"Everyone signs a waiver. They know what they are getting themselves into Agent McCree. I suggest you leave."
"This is why Morrison and Gabe are in such bad shape! This program is dangerous!"

Wait! A-Agent McCree?! Is McCree seriously in front of me right now?! I wanted to greet him, but I felt so weak and it was difficult to stay awake. Everything was spinning. I listened on.
"Just you wait. I'm gonna let the WTO in on this little operation ya'll have down here! Just you wait!"
I saw McCree poin at the doctor and storm out of the room. I can't believe he was here and I didn't even get to meet him, but what was he talking about? McCree thinks that SEP is a dangerous operation? I don't quite understand why. I mean sure they are secretive, but I guess that's just for identity privacy and for putting out secret agents to take out gangs like Talon. The doctor came around to the side of my bed and patted my arm.
"Rest up."
I let my head fall to the other side of my pillow and slowly shut my eyes.

1 month later...

"Put your back into it soldier!!"
"Yes ma'am!"
"C'mon! You guys need to haul ass!"
I was soaking wet. Half of my body was treating through water Ice cold to the bone with 500 pounds of supplies on my back. It was pouring rain out. My colleagues were treading beside me all as fast as we could go someone not far from me slipped and dropped their bag in the water.
"Get the hell up soldier!!!!"
I ignored everone around me and focused on my breathing. I was half way to the beach. Every step I took was excruciatingly painful, but I didn't stop. My back ached, but I still treaded through the water like I was on the moon. Not even thinking about what was meant to hold me back. And before I knew it I had made it to the beach. I walked to the rest area and set down my bag relieved. Taling a deep breath I sat down in the sand and waited for the rest of the soldiers to come in. I had made so much progress in the last month I knew I would advance into the senior class where I would finally be able to break from SEP and join Overwatch. The program, the training, the syrums, they all helped me be stronger. It's almost impossible for a normal human to carry over 300 pounds of weight across a shoreline. It's amazing what science can do.