A date (MALE PRONOUNS)

💀 Hello there! This is where things start to get weird. Because I've decided to make this a gender neutral story I've made it harder on myself to write a story as such. Because I have done this I'm going to make two chapters the same except the reader will be the gender you prefer to be. I will be writing this chapter as the MALE VERSION and the next chapter as the FEMALE VERSION. Again they are the same chapter just different genders. Feel free to read both if you're curious, but the female version of this chapter will be the next chapter. I hope this isn't too confusing. Enjoy!~Maddy💀

We turned the corner into Jesse's hospital room. Gabriel froze. I watched the guilt well up in his eyes.
"Gabe?"
"I-I'm ok. Can I have a few minutes with him y/n?"
I nodded and walked back to the lobby. I sat down at one of the seats and sighed looking down at the floor. Angela came into the room. I looked up to see her looking down at her holo tablet.
"Oh hello Y/n."
"Hey Angie."
"How are you doing?"
"Yknow I'm much better today. I was able to convince Gabe to come visit Jesse."
"Really? That's great!" She said happily. "Those two used to be tied at the hip."
"Heh so I've heard."
"Their relationship seemed to collapse after Jesse found out about S.E.P. but only because he was worried about Gabe."
"Y-yeah, but I don't think Jesse cares about that anymore."
"He got lucky yknow Y/n."
I turned to her confused.
"Jesse was very lucky to live. The kind of strength that comes with S.E.P. is the kind meant to kill. Even if Gabe had hit you instead. You'd be dead."
"Angela why are you telling me this?"
"Gabe was holding back in that fight Y/n. His intention was not to hurt you." Angela said seriously.
"No." I said crossing my arms. "You're lying."
"I'm not. I'm an expert at these things. S.E.P. members were built to even take out other S.E.P. members in case someone ever went rogue. Gabe could have easily killed you or seriously hurt you, but he didn't. Don't you want to know why?" Angela asked.
I froze. I was shocked by what Angela just told me. Did Gabriel really hold back? Why? Why would he do that? Was it really because of me?

Moments later Gabriel came walking down the hall.
"Hey y/n." He said.
I couldn't look at him.
"H-how was it?"
"It was good to see him. I just wish he'd heal faster yknow heh."
"R-right."
Gabe narrowed his eyes.
"Y/n? Is there something wrong?"
"I'm fine."
He stared at me seriously and crossed his arms.
"Did you hold back Gabe?"
"What?"
"When we fought, did you hold back?"
Gabe stared at me wide eyed and slowly sat down. He trembled a bit and swallowed hard.
"Yeah y/n.......I did." He said shakily.
".....Why?"
"........Because......I-I like you." Gabe said softly.
"Y-you what?" I said shakily.
"I like you Y/n. A lot."
"Gabriel. You're my commander."
He stood up grinning down at me.
"You think that ever stopped me?"
I felt my face get hot with blush.
"Gabe I I don't believe you like me."
"C'mon I'll prove it. One night."
I processed for a moment.
"Fine. One night." I said.
"Meet me at my room at 6:00 tonight ok?"
I swallowed hard.
"O-ok."
Gabriel couldn't stop smiling. He leaned down and kissed my cheek.
"I'll see you later." He said walking away.
Something about him was so Charismatic, but still I kept wondering what the hell I had gotten myself into.

It was 5:00 and I was looking for something to wear. I had a button up and tie from my graduation party, but I didn't want anyone to question it if they saw me. I also didn't know what to expect. I had no clue where the night would go. I put on some clean underwear and jeans. Then put on the button up shirt without the tie. I combed my hair then texted Gabe. I left my room and made the walk to Gabe's. I was so nervous. I haven't dated anyone in a while. I got to Gabe's door but suddenly I started shaking. No. There was nothing to be nervous about. I quickly gathered my courage and knocked on the door. Moments later it opened to reveal Gabriel. His hair was gelled. He was wearing a button up with 3  of the buttons undone. The sleeves were rolled up to reveal his perfectly cut muscles. His beard was shaved down to a stubble. His jawline looked like I could cut my finger on it. I swallowed hard.
"Wow Gabe...y-you look really nice."
"Thankyou. You're looking really nice yourself y/n." He said inviting me inside.
I felt my face getting hot again. I stepped into his room. The lights were dim. The room was cleaned up and neat. At the coffee table there were two lit candles, a bottle of wine, and a cheese platter.
"Gabe....this is amazing! Where did you get all this?"
"I had time to prepare. Care to have a seat?"
I nodded sitting down at the couch. Gabriel sat next to me and opened the bottle of wine.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Um what is it?" I said.
"Did you ever.....like Jesse?"
I froze.
"I mean I like him as a friend."
Gabe smiled.
"That's good. I never asked where you're from?"
"Heh you'll laugh at me." I said.
Gabriel smiled and handed me a glass of wine.
"C'mon no I won't.
"Promise?"
"I promise Y/n."
"I'm from Junker Town."
"Huh. I never would have guessed. You seem very put together."
"I had some time to freshen up while I was in S.E.P."
"Yeah that'll do it." Gabriel said sipping his wine.
I took a few sips and ate a Cracker with some cheese from the tray.
"What about you Gabe? Where are you from?"
"Los Angeles."
"Heh what was that like?"
"It was difficult. It was the darkest part of my past. I was convinced to do some drug running and ended up getting jail time. After doing my time I was asked to join S.E.P. Then I came here to Overwatch."
"Wow Gabe I had no idea."
"It's not a big deal. That's not who I am anymore. Anyways, what's your favorite activity?"
"Gabe I grew up drug running too. I know what it must've been like."
"Really?"
I nodded.
"It's not something I like to look back on." Gabe said.
"Meniether."
I took another sip and leaned towards him.
"Gabe, do you think Jesse will make it?"
"Y/n." Gabe said sitting up to face me. "I don't want to think about him right now."
Gabe put his hand to my head and leaned in kissing me softly. It felt so comforting after everything that has happened. I wanted more. I kissed him passionately. He moaned into my mouth. I climbed into his lap and held his head kissing him more. Then I broke the kiss and looked down at him. I still felt guilt.
"Gabe...this this feels wrong."
"But also right."
He grabbed at my ass kissing me more. It felt so good to get attention like this. I kissed him more biting his lip. I could feel his tongue slide into my mouth. I thrusted my hips. I could feel my boner touch Gabes. We both removed our pants. I layed back on the couch and watched Gabe unbutton his shirt. His chest was strong, but also covered in scars. I felt them. Then he got on top of me. He grabbed my hips and flipped me over. I moaned for him to fuck me. I could feel his shaft hit my ass. He beat it around and stuck it inside of me. He was so big! He thrusted hard holding me by my hips. We grunted and moaned with every thrust. I jerked myself off as Gabe thrusted himself into me. I moaned his name loudly into a pillow. Every inch of my body was filled with pleasure. I didn't realize it at the time, but this had gone too far.