Vialli

The car whired quietly. I took a deep breath clutching my wallet. I stared out the window. The roads and sidewalks were busy. I felt a hand touch my knee. I looked over at Gabe. He was driving the car to the club. I looked up at him hopeful.
"Don't worry. You'll be fine." He said.
I grinned.
"It's not me I'm worried about."
He scoffed.
"You clean up nicely by the way." I said. "You look...more approachable."
"Yeah well don't get used to it. Trust me I wouldn't be caught dead lookin' like this if this mission weren't important." Gabe said.
I opened my wallet to find my fake ID reading Gray Simons.
"What is it?" Gabe asked.
"I've never had a fake ID."
"Heh it's not easy." He began. "I had to rely on those to keep me alive sometimes. Especially growing up in a city like LA."
"I-I can't imagine." I said.
Gabe touched his com.
"Ok were rolling up. Switch to the clubs coms."
"Copy that commander." Moira said back.
I took one last deep breath and closed my wallet. We pulled up to the front of the club. A vallet smiled sweetly at me. I smiled as he opened the door for me. I thanked him and waited for Gabe to give him the keys. I took his arm and we walked to the front door. The first thing I looked for was security.
"I count 8 guards at the north entrance." Gabe whispered to me.
"You missed the 4 on the roof."
He looked up without moving his head and smiled.
"Good eye y/n."
At the front door was the metal detector. No coms, no guns. This was a very risky mission. Passed the front door we entered a crowd of people playing at poker tables and flipping machines. Gabe guided me to the bar.
"A whiskey and a campaign pl-" I stopped Gabe.
"Think I can't can't handle a strong drink?" I said looking at him mischievously. "2 whiskeys on the rocks please." I said towards the bartender.
"Heh. You're something else y/n."
"That's Grey Simons to you Mr. Reyes."
I gently looked around the room. 2 exits. One in the back. Every door had a guard. I counted 6 in the main area. The room was relatively crowded. I didn't see any empty tables until...
I felt Gabe's hand on my back I looked up at him and followed his eyes to the VIP table. There were two men at the table. The dealer and our target.
"Vialli."
I've heard about this guy. He's supposed to be a member of Talon's council. A real business man. We needed Doomfists location from him.
I picked up my whiskey and looked at Gabe. His eyes were locked onto the target. He had a fierce look on his face. He nodded for me to move in. We casually made our way through the crowd. Gabriel didn't take his eyes off of Vialli for a second. We got closer and Gabe dropped his expression immediately smiling. I don't think I've ever seen him smile. This person might be more important than I thought. Not only a way to grab Talon by the throat. No, there was something else. Something Gabriel didn't want to say.
"Vialli. There you are. Thankyou for meeting with me." Gabriel began.
"Gabriel Reyes." Vialli said in a soothing voice. "It's been a while."
"This is my associate Gray Simons."
"Please sit. Both of you." He said.
"I trust you didn't have a hard time finding your way."
"Not at all. Your business seems to be thriving here." Gabe said before sipping his whiskey.
"It does make quite the living." Vialli began. "I do wonder. How much does one make as an Overwatch agent these days?"
My body froze. How could he have known?! Does Vialli know Gabe on a personal level?
"Vialli, you know those days are behind me." Gabriel said casually. "Those Overwatch flea bags betrayed me a long time ago. You know that. In fact I wanted to tell you about a business I've been starting myself. A sort of assassin's headquarters if you will. I'm sure Talon could hire my agents. They have impressive skill sets."
What is he talking about?! Is he really just making all this up on the fly? It's impressive.
"In fact Gray here is one of my finest agents." Gabe said gesturing to me.
I gasped but smiled.
"Is that so?" Vialli asked. "Well unfortunately Akande wants to invest our money into something more expedable. Soldiers seem to be cheaper anyways."
"But agents posses more skills wouldn't you say?" Gabe said.
"Besides I'm sure we could work out some sort of trade."
"Well that depends on what you want Gabe." Vialli said leaning back in his seat. "What can Talon give you?"
"I suppose you could give me the location of Talon's base so I can properly work out the details with Akande himself. I'd love to meet him in person to do business."
"Heh. I do business for Akande. He trusts my judgment. I'm going to say no deal."
"Are you sure he'd want you to turn down an opportunity like this? I know Akande is a powerful man, but what if he could enhance his power."
Vialli put a finger to his chin.
"I have an agent. A doctor as a matter of fact. She is a wizard at genetic modification. I mean look what she did for me." Gabe said.
He reached for Vialli's hand. Vialli gasped trying to swipe his hand away he hit Gabe's hand until suddenly it burst into smoke. Vialli looked surprised. Gabe's hand came back. It looked solid again. Did I just see Gabes hand completely vanish like it was a smoke cloud?! I was careful not to express any emotions. I smiled and kept a clear head, but this was definitely not part of the plan. What has Moira done to you Gabe.
"Impressive." Vialli said shakily. He looked worried. Vialli quickly stood up.
"Um I-I'm sorry Gabriel. I-I'm afraid we s-still can't do business."
This guy was in shock. He's never seen genetic modifications up close. Suddenly Gabe stood up too. Vialli took a step away.
"I need to know where Akande's base is Vialli. I told you you're not qualified to do business with me. I need to see Akande!"
"Gabe please you're making a-" He shoved me away."
"Last chance Vialli! Give me the base location!" Gabriel said fiercely.
Vialli froze in fear. He just stared at Gabe scared.

●●●●●

"This is wrong. Gabe is going off script." McCree said. "Stand by for extraction people!"

●●●●●

"This is on you pal."
Suddenly Gabriel disappeared out of thin air. There were waves of smoke in the air. I stood up and quickly looked all around me. So did Vialli. Where did he go?! I turned to see Gabriel appearing from behind Vialli. He put his arms around him and snapped his neck. I reached out.
"Noooo! Gabe that wasn't the plan!"
Gabriel finished completely appearing and reached into Vialli's pocket for his phone. People exclaimed in fear running strait for the door. Soon we were swarmed by guards. I stared Gabriel down. This wasn't about getting information. Gabriel wanted revenge for something. He had his own plan tonight. To kill Vialli. We put our hands up. The guards barked orders. We followed until suddenly one of the guards fell to the ground writhing in pain. Moira appeared from behind sucking some sort of dark energy into her hands. Then she sucked the energy from two other guards. The rest began to drop like flies. Genji jumped in slicing some of them. Then McCree shot the rest. He then quickly ran over to me.
"Y/n! You ok?!"
I smiled and nodded.
Moira rushed up to Gabe who tried to resist her grip, but she grabbed his head and stuck a syringe needle into his neck. She gently pushed the plunger in and Gabe's eyes began to close. He fell to the ground.
"Genji take him. Let's go." Moira said.
We all rushed to the van and took off to the jet. Gabe was lying to us this whole time. About his intentions and his health. Maybe this is what McCree was always so worried about.