My Own Workshop

Before I went to bed for the night Lena was at my door. I got up and opened it.
"Hey there." She said. "I heard what happend between you and McCree. I'm so sorry."
"It's alright I guess. I'll talk to him soon. Here, come in."
We sat down on the couch and talked.
"Where are you from?" I asked.
"I'm from London. I'm going to visit my girlfriend next week."
I glanced down at the device on her chest. She looked down holding her hand to the device.
"I know you're wondering what this thing is." Lena said. "Well, I became a pilot a while ago. A company hired me to perfor a test run on a new device with me as the pilot. The machine failed. My body started phasing in and out of existence. They brought me to a scientist who studied me and made this device so I can control my blinking. He's my best friend now."
"Amazing!" I said. "I'm sure that must've been hard though."
"It was for a little while, but I always had people I could lean on."
I thought about that for a moment.
"What about you, soldier? What's it like to be in SEP?" Lena asked.
"Heh, it's not easy. The first couple of weeks were challenging, but everyday I could feel my body getting stronger. I could lift 10 pounds more everyday. I was able to pin my commanding officer to the floor one time. I worked so hard so that I could one day join Overwatch and save people. McCree, he inspired me to want to achieve that goal. He always seems so carefree, but I think he struggles with a lot on the inside. I never realized it until I met him."
"Wow. I had no idea." Lena said.
"Even though my experience hasn't been the best I still want to be a part of Overwatch."
"Well, I hope your experience improves! I'm glad I got to know you a little more."
"Yeah me too Lena. "
"Tracer."
"What?"
"My hero name. I think I want it to be Tracer." She said.
"I hadn't even thought about hero names. I like that though. Tracer. Has a nice ring to it." I said smiling.
"Thankyou. Well, I hope you have a good night, love!"
"You too!"

The next morning when we all went into training McCree didn't show up. I asked Commander Reyes if he had seen him.
"He's taking a walk." Reyes said. "That kid is being a handful this morning. Well, more than usual anyways. He'll be fine. Today we are going to the weapons hall and practice range to see what kind of weapons suit you best."
Weapons? Already? I thought we'd at least need some kind of field training first.
"Grab your bags and we'll all head down." Reyes said motioning us out.
We took the elevator down to a sub basement level that looked heavily armored like some kind of bunker. We walked up to a metal door where Reyes put his hand to the sensor. The sensor whired as it scanned his hand.
"Access granted." Athena said.
The metal doors opened to reveal a room full of weapons. The walls were standing 10 feet high and were filled with weapons floor to ceiling. I had never seen so many guns and knives in one place.
"Welcome to the Artillery room. All of the weapons in here were made to be prototypes. In the work room they get made and designed to fit our needs." Reyes looked at me. "That'll be your job Y/n."
"What?!" I said surprised.
"Your workshop is through there." Reyes pointed to another door across the room. I went up to it and pushed the holoscreen on the wall. The door slid up to reveal a lit up workshop. There was a welding station. A desk and a large work table in the center of the room. Each equipped with all the tools I could ever want. I started to remember when I used to make weapons and robots for Junker Town. I was so excited to get to work.
"Wow Y/n you've got quite the set up!" Lena said. "Woah! Are those pulse pistols?!"
She grabbed a pair of grey matted pulse pistols off the wall and pointed them outwards. One in each hand.
"These are sweet!"
I couldn't believe it. I turned to Reyes.
"This is all mine?"
"Heh yep. Sure is kid. Jack and I thought it would be fitting for you."
I smiled. I thought about what kind of things I could make in this room. I had so many ideas! Lena was looking at her guns when she tried to blink across the room with them, but the fell out of her hands just before blinking and fumbled to the floor.
"Aw darn it." Lena said. "Don't suppose you could make these guns blink with me could ya?"
I thought for a second picking the pistols off the floor.
"I'd have to study the science behind the device in your chest, but I think I can do that. Ooo and I could give them a paint job! And I could make them retract from your wrists!"
"Oooo that sounds neat!"
"Haha!" Reyes chuckled. "Sounds good but we still need to find Y/n a weapon and head to the practice range."
A weapon for me? I haven't thought about that yet.

What kind of weapon should Y/N use?
-Sniper rifle
-Throwing knives
-Spear/Trident/Staff
-Plasma Axe

Please make your choice in the comments!