Chapter Forty Four.

Thursday
10:47 p.m.
New York City, New York

Alexis sat on the plush carpet of the living room with her back against the couch as she wrote lyrics in her songbook. She had her honey balsamic salmon Caesar salad on the coffee table in front of her along with a glass of moscato. She took a few bites of her salad, sipped from her glass and went back to writing. She wasn't sure what got into her, but the lyrics were flowing and coming to her so naturally and easily. It was like she never put down the pen and pad.

As she was writing and working out the melodies in her head, she heard the door opening. She looked up to see Marshall entering the room, placing the keys on the island of the kitchen.

"What's up, sexy?" He greeted her, taking off his jacket.

She chuckled, "Hey, Big Daddy Shady."

Marshall chuckled and walked over to her, sitting down next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her neck, inhaling her scent. Alexis smiled and caressed his cheek, snuggling into his hold.

"You writing?" He asked her.

"Yeah, I've actually written a couple songs since I've been sitting here."

"Glad to hear that, baby. How did Shero's video shoot go?"

"It went really well. She's incredibly professional and takes direction very well. I think you're going to really like the video. It's so simplistic, but so effective and hard hitting for her first video." She nodded.

"I'll be waiting to see it."

He lifted his head up and grabbed the fork, stabbing a few pieces of lettuce and salmon onto it before placing it into his mouth.

"Hey, keep your mouth off what's mine." She playfully swatted his arm.

He licked his lips and looked at her, "What if I put my mouth on what's mine?"

Alexis bit down on her lower lip at the change in his octave and stared into the lustful blue eyes that stared back at her.

"Tell you what. You think on that, finish your food and finish writing. I'ma go take a shower and get comfortable."

He reached into her short hair and tugged on it, leaning her head back before placing a sensual kiss against her neck. He playfully nibbled on her spot for a quick second and Alexis sighed in pleasure, squeezing her thighs together. Marshall looked down at her legs and chuckled softly, brushing his lips against her ear.

"I know that shit wet as fuck, ain't it?" He whispered, giving her a smirk.

He got up from the floor and walked upstairs to the bathroom. Alexis brushed her fingers against her neck and scoffed softly, shaking her head.

"How dare he do that shit to me? Ugh, I can't stand him."

She hated how easy it was for him to make her hot, but she loved it as well. She wanted him. Bad. She finished her glass of Moscato and grabbed the bottle, pouring another glass.

Once she finished her food and her second glass of Moscato, Alexis went into the kitchen to throw away the styrofoam container. She heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen and Marshall walked in wearing black sweatpants with no shirt. His tattooed muscles and abs were perfectly defined and his blonde dyed hair just added an extra bit of desire to his looks.

She placed the tip of her fingernail into her mouth and stared at him, admiring the view in front of her.

"What you staring at, girl?" Marshall asked her playfully.

"A fine ass man."

"Shit, you ain't gotta tell me something I already know." He joked.

She rolled her eyes, "And just like that, I'm snapped out of it."

"Oh, are you?"

He moved closer to her, gently pushing her against the island and pressed his body against her.

"Yeah, I am." She challenged him.

"You sure 'bout that?" He raised his eyebrow, stroking her inner thigh.

Alexis bit her lip again and looked away from him. Marshall shook his head, keeping his eyes on her.

"Don't get all shy on Shady now, baby." He lowered his voice.

He kept stroking her inner thigh and Alexis felt her body grow hot. Maybe it was those two glasses of Moscato running through her. Maybe it was the sexy blue eyed superstar that was her husband. Maybe it was both. One thing she knew for sure, she wasn't getting any sleep until the throbbing between her legs was taken care of.

Marshall moved his fingers closer to her center and cupped her pussy, looking down at her.

"No panties, huh? Good. Easier access for me." He smirked.

He rubbed two fingers against her folds and licked his lips slowly. Suddenly, he rammed his fingers inside of her, causing a gasp to escape from Alexis' lips. Marshall moved his fingers steadily inside of her and buried his face in her neck, gently nibbling at her spot as he'd done earlier. Alexis leaned her head to the side, giving him better access and caressed the back of his neck. He flicked his tongue against her spot a few times before sucking on her neck as he thrusted his fingers faster into her.

"Shit...." She moaned.

Alexis ran her hand down her white oversized t-shirt and gently gripped onto his wrist. Marshall lifted his head to look at her as he curved his fingers inside her, brushing against her G-spot.

"You want me to stop?" He questioned.

She quickly shook her head and he chuckled softly, bringing his lips to her ear.

"You know what I want?" He whispered.

She shook her head, waiting for his response.

"First, I want you to come on my fingers. After that, I want you completely naked. I want you bent over the counter, hands behind your back. Then I'm gonna fuck you 'til that pretty voice of yours is damn near hoarse and them legs are wobbling. You got that?" He whispered gruffly in her ear.

"Yes, Shady." She struggled to say.

"Good."

He curved his fingers deeper inside of her and she moaned louder, squeezing his shoulders. She loved it when Shady showed up and showed out sometimes whenever they'd have sex. Shady was demanding, aggressive and talked all kinds of filthy, sexual things to her. Yet there was still enough of Marshall to where he cared about if he was hurting her.

It was only a matter of short minutes before Alexis unraveled, raining her release onto his fingers and partially the floor. Marshall smirked to himself and removed his fingers from her drenched canal, shoving them into his mouth. He kept eye contact with her as he sucked both fingers clean, causing another fire to spark up in her.

"Mmm." He groaned and licked his lips, "You taste so fucking good, baby girl. I swear I could taste you forever and never get enough. You're like a goddamn drug to me, girl."

Alexis blushed deeply and looked away from him. Quickly remembering what he wanted her to do, she removed her t-shirt and tossed it onto the floor. She turned her body around and bent over with her hands behind her back as her breasts touched the cold surface of the island. He smirked and took off his sweatpants, throwing them next to her shirt.

"Good girl. You listened." He pressed himself against her and rubbed her ass, "Just for that, maybe I can get Marshall to appear and give you some love making. But right now, Shady plans on fucking the shit outta you."

Marshall slapped her ass hard and she gasped, biting her lip. He stroked his already hardened dick a couple of times, lining it up with her center before ramming hard into her while holding both of her wrists in his hands. He immediately pounded into her, not wasting any time. Alexis threw her head back and licked her lips.

He kept her wrists held down with one hand and used the other to slap her ass again. He pounded faster into her and leaned his head back.

"Feeling good around this dick, girl." He told her.

Her walls squeezed around him and he slapped her ass harder before reaching into her shortened hair, pulling her head back. Alexis whined softly as he pounded deeper into her.

"Yea, you like that shit, don't you? Doing all that moaning and whining. Pussy all drenched against my dick. Just like a lil slut, huh?" He spoke gruffly.

"Mmm. You're fucking me, so what does that make you, huh?" She replied smartly.

He jolted himself forward into her, causing her to moan louder.

"Did I ask for a response?"

"No. But I gave you one anyways. Deal with it."

She knew he secretly liked it whenever she'd challenge him and pushed his buttons when he was in Shady mode. It turned him on just as much.

He continued to hold her wrists and used his other arm to wrap around her body, pulling her up to him.

"You got a smart ass fucking mouth, you know that?" He said.

"And you love every second of it. Otherwise, I wouldn't still be here." She pointed out.

Marshall shook his head and squeezed her breast as he resumed his brutal pounding. He moved his hand up to her neck and squeezed the sides firmly, yet gently. Alexis whined louder and silently wished he'd let her arms go so she could grip something. Anything.

"Fuck! Keep fucking me just like that, Shady." She pleaded.

"Goddamn." He groaned, biting his lower lip.

He moved the hand that was around her neck down to her pussy and rubbed her clit quickly. Alexis was on the edge, teetering closer and closer to her climax.

"I'm gonna fucking destroy you." He whispered in her ear.

"Shady, I'm coming." She whimpered.

"Come right now. Don't you dare hold back from me."

All of a sudden, Alexis whined loud and long as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. She came so hard that it began to run down her thighs. Marshall released her hands from behind her back and she placed them flat against the countertop as he started pounding into her again, not giving her a chance to rest.

He eventually rammed her insides to yet another hard orgasm. Suddenly, Alexis felt her draining body being lifted up into Marshall's arms and he carried her into the living room, placing her onto the couch. How he was still hard and ready to go after two rounds had her dumbfounded. But she most definitely wasn't complaining.

Marshall gently climbed on top of her and lifted her arms above her head. He leaned down and kissed her lips slowly and passionately, intertwining their fingers as their tongues sensually connected. His lips moved down her body, planting kisses against her neck and chest. He wrapped her legs around his waist and slowly entered her, causing Alexis to arch her back. Two hard rounds with him and the feeling of him still had an effect on her.

He thrusted slowly and lovingly into her, looking down into her eyes. He gripped onto her thigh and groaned.

"Fuck. I just finished going two full rounds wit' you and I still feel like I need more. You don't know the shit you do to me, baby." He shook his head.

Alexis moaned softly and looked up at him, "Tell me then."

"The list is long as hell." He chuckled softly and bit his lip.

"Try me."

Marshall licked his lips, continuing to move slowly into her.

"You make me feel like the most blessed motherfucker on earth. You and hip-hop are my calm and my high at the same time. I feel like it's an honor and a privilege to be your man, which it is. You're my weakness and my strength. I never thought I'd even think of getting married again, but then you came along and shook some shit up. Turned my whole fucking world upside down. Had me feeling shit I never felt and doing shit I'd never do. But I wouldn't give that up for anything. You're my wife, my best friend and you mean more to me than you know. You know you the love of my life, girl. My bipolar ass loves the fuck outta some Lexi. My soul is connected to you forever. Whether it's in this life or the next." He expressed to her.

Alexis felt the tears forming in her eyes, thanks to his sweet words and him hitting her spot for the fourth time in a row. She caressed his cheek and pulled him down to her, kissing his lips softly.

"Mmm, I love you." She spoke against his lips.

"I love you too, beautiful. You and this good ass pussy." He chuckled and lifted her leg onto his shoulder, "Makes no sense for you to feel this damn good, shit."

Marshall thrusted deeper into her and Alexis dug her nails into his back, arching hers again.

"Marshaaaall. Shit, daddy." She whimpered.

"Yea, say my name, baby."

He planted a kiss against her ankle and thrusted only slightly harder and faster into her, bending her leg up by her head.

"Ugh, fuck. Damn, baby girl." He groaned, "I'm 'bout to come."

"Baby, I'm coming." She whimpered, scratching his chest.

"Come, baby. Fuuuck, come with me."

A few seconds later, the two of them rocked themselves into another orgasm. It was different than the first two. The first two were incredibly hard hitting, but this one....this one was damn near earth shattering. To the point where both of them thought they saw stars.

Breathing heavily at the same time, Marshall gave her a quick, lazy tongue filled kiss and laid down behind her, wrapping his arm around her. He pulled her closer and held onto her tightly, causing Alexis to smile drowsily. She closed her eyes and soon fell into a deep slumber.