Chapter Fifty.

*Three months later*

Tuesday

9:15 a.m.

New York City, New York

Alexis stepped out of her new matte white Mercedes G Wagon and clicked the lock button on her key fob as she walked towards the elevators in the parking garage. She pressed the up button and stepped inside before pressing the appropriate button to the correct floor. Once she reached the correct floor, she stepped out of the elevator and straightened out her skirt as she walked.

She spotted Carmen, who was on her iPad and Alexis began to approach her.

"Morning, Carmen." Alexis greeted her.

Carmen looked up and smiled, "Morning, boss lady. How you feeling this morning?"

"I'm feeling good." She nodded.

"I heard somebody was the talk of Christian Sirano's fashion show yesterday. I was able to catch some of it and you looked stunning."

"Thank you. It was definitely an honor for me." She chuckled.

"And how is Marshall? I heard he left Sunday for Europe." Carmen wondered.

"He's good. He's excited to get back to performing for his fans and he's going to be extremely busy since his album just came out a couple months ago. He told me that he got there safely."

"That's great, glad to hear that. Well, as you know, Shero's got her first EP coming out later this month and she's got her video shoot for her single Stunt today at 2:00. Jenesis is in the studio now recording his next single, Treason's new album comes out tomorrow and Savior Kev is due in the studio later today to record his next single. Marksmen are currently on promo for their first album that just released." She explained, scrolling on her iPad.

"Sounds pretty good. I'll have to go up and see what's going on at my label. I know Terrell told me that Dria is supposed to be at the studio today and she wanted me to provide some background vocals for one of her songs. He also told me about some new girl named Isa Belle. Basically, he said that her look seems valley girl-like, but her voice screams soul."

"I think I've seen a couple of performances of hers. She is very good."

"Well, I trust your judgement as well as his, so I'm expecting nothing less than top tier. By the way, thank you for recommending him. He is amazing."

"Told you, boss. I'd never steer you wrong." Carmen gave a playfully thumbs up.

"You most certainly haven't. Keep me informed as to what's going on. I'm gonna pop into Jenesis' studio session and see what he's got going on."