Chapter Forty Five.

Friday

8:15 a.m.

New York City, New York

Marshall stood in the walk-in closet, dressed in a pair of dark jeans, a black sleeveless muscle shirt, a white Nike hoodie sweatshirt and a pair of matching Retro 4's. He topped the outfit off with a grey dad cap and walked out into the bedroom. He grabbed his signature dog tag necklaces from the dresser and slipped them on over his head. He walked downstairs to the kitchen to see Alexis moving around the kitchen as she prepared breakfast. She was dressed in a lacy black bra and panty set along with a matching silk robe.

She looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning." She greeted him in a slightly hoarse voice and cleared her throat.

Marshall chuckled softly, knowing exactly why her voice sounded the way it did and came closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and planted a kiss against her neck.

"Morning, baby. What you in here cooking?" He asked her.

"Scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, strawberry cream cheese crepes and breakfast potatoes."

"Damn, that sounds good." He licked his lips, rubbing her side.

"It'll be ready in about five more minutes. You sit down at the table and relax."

"Yes, ma'am."

He playfully slapped her ass, causing her to chuckle and walked to the dining room to sit down. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and went onto Twitter to lurk and scout what was going on in the Hollywood world. A few minutes later, Alexis walked into the dining room with two 

plates of the breakfast she cooked and placed his plate in front of him.

"Breakfast is served." She told him.

"Thank you, beautiful."

She smiled and placed her plate on the table before sitting down next to him. The two of them 

began to dig into their food and Alexis looked over at him.

"Last night was very....very good." She expressed with a soft blush.

Marshall chuckled, "You liked that, huh?"

"I did. What brought that on?"

"Nothing really. I could tell you wanted it just as much as I did, so I obliged by making you come a few times."

"You certainly did that." She chuckled, taking a bite of her crepes.

"You know that's how I always feel when it comes to you. No matter the day, the time, the hour or the situation, I'm always willing to make you hit a few decibels." He winked.

"Shut up, Marshall." She playfully hit his arm and blushed harder.

"I ain't never been anything less than blunt and honest wit' you. You know that."

"I do." She shook her head, smiling. "What's on your agenda for the day?"

"I'm supposed to meet Jenesis at the studio to work on some more material and then Yela's coming to the studio as well. My video for Berzerk comes out tomorrow, so that'll be interesting. I'll probably be at the studio until late tonight." He nodded, taking a bite of the bacon. "What about you?"

"Well, I'll be meeting with my interior designer to start conjuring up ideas for the building space for my label. I've also got my fitting with Christian Siriano. He wants me to see the gowns he created for my premiere that's next week and for his fashion show I'm in to make sure everything fits right. Carmen has apparently been looking up some new talent for my upcoming label as well as for Shady Records. She texted me saying that she discovered a budding R&B/Pop singer named Dria Nazé on Instagram and wants me to check her out. She's having a show tonight and we're supposed to attend that."