Kingdom {An Eminem Story}{BWWM}

I've been a bit more lowkey obsessed with Eminem and his music and of course, his looks lately. Not to mention, wondering how it would be if he was with a black women. So, BOOM! Kingdom was created. I've been having a lot of fun writing this and I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I have been so far.

DISCLAIMER:

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE EMINEM SONGS OR ANY OTHER ARTISTS SONGS THAT MAY BE IN THIS STORY. This story is based more off of early 2013 before MMLP2 was released. Most things like the age of the characters, events and timelines may differ and absolutely everything will NOT be 100% accurate.

Which is the beauty of a fan fiction story. You can twist it and make it however YOU want it to be.

I DO NOT WANT THIS TO PURELY BE FOCUSED ON HIS SONG FOOLISH PRIDE. I never heard the song and I don't care to. I heard mentions of it and he talked about it himself in a song of his, apologizing for it. I do not hold it against him or anything like that. There may be mentions of the song here and there, but that will NOT be the main focus.

THE BEHAVIOR, ATTITUDE OR REACTIONS OF THE CHARACTERS TO THE EVENTS IN THE STORY DO NOT DEPICT HOW I FEEL ABOUT IT.

THIS STORY IS A WORK OF MY IMAGINATION. THAT'S IT.

Ok, I think y'all get the point. Now let's introduce our main characters, shall we?

Marshall Mathers, also known as Eminem:

King of hip-hop, a Grammy and Academy Award winning legend and the epitome of not giving a fuck about others opinions

King of hip-hop, a Grammy and Academy Award winning legend and the epitome of not giving a fuck about others opinions. Marshall is the founder of the record label Shady Records along with his wife, Alexis. Most people think he's an egotistical, woman bashing, angry white rapper. Well, they'd be correct. But that's his rapper persona, not who he truly is. Behind the scenes, he's a loving, caring and protective husband and father. But don't tell the media that. Mess with his wife, his daughters or his business and he's coming for blood.

Alexis Parsons-Mathers, also called Lexi:

A princess in the R&B game in her own right and a force to be reckoned with in acting and modeling

A princess in the R&B game in her own right and a force to be reckoned with in acting and modeling. Alexis is the wife of hip-hop king Eminem and she is the boss lady of Shady Records alongside him. Marshall's best and greatest weakness other than his daughters. Some can't understand why they're together, some don't know why he chose her or why she chose him, but most people adore them together. Like Marshall, she doesn't care if you like her or not, but respect you will give her.

Welcome to the KINGDOM.