Chapter Fifty Eight.

*April, 2014*

Liked by eminem, chrisbrownofficial, iamjojo and 1,967,640 others

lexipm  Boomerang, often used in modern day to represent coming back after a hardship in life and to represent redemption after that hardship; something that I experienced, secretly held onto and allowed it to nearly destroy myself and my self worth while hiding it behind a bright smile in public. Nights I spent crying to myself, loathing and feeling worthless, jolted awake from nightmares plaguing my sleep...it haunted me for quite a while.

The support of my husband, my family, my closest friends and of course, my fans helped pull me out of the darkness that I was surrounded by. Hence, how this album came to be. This album is probably the most vulnerable I've ever been and allowed anyone to truly experience. This is for anyone who can relate to feeling broken or hopeless and found the strength to pull themselves up off the ground, looking forward to the light at the end of the tunnel of turmoil.

Welcome to the world of Boomerang. Available now.

View all 9,602 comments

3 days ago

beyonce  🐝❤️

lexipm and 4,444 others liked this

username1  A Bey x Lexi collab is needed NOW!

username2  you know you are the shit if you get Queen Bey to comment

username3  Queens recognizing queens, we love to see it

iamjojo  Whole album has me sobbing in my bedroom! 😭 truly a masterpiece

1,374 likes

username4  Jojo, babe, we need you back in the game!

username5  we love you ❤️

eminem  proud of you, beautiful

5,390 likes

username6  always so supportive of his woman, I love it

username7  couple goals, idc!

username8  Bless y'all for finally collaborating on a track! It was long overdue