T W E L V E

M A S O N

I'm so stressed. I have no idea if I should do it already. I've been thinking about doing it the last four days but I'm too afraid that she might reject me. I have prepared something for her that she might like or dislike. Tina's really nce and I love how we almost have the same thing in common. I'm afraid of getting rejected by the person I love. I'm afraid of taking everything too fast. I'm afraid that I'll get embarrassed in front of a lot of people. I let out a heavy sigh and wait for Christina to come at the park. It's exactly 3:45 pm right now, her professor won't let them get out of the classroom until it's 4:00 pm. I'm with few of the people that I discussed about the surprise I'm planning on.

I hold tight onto the trunk of the tree. My stomach hurts so much. I'm too nervous and worried. 

"She's here!" Rex, a classmate of mine told me. Everyone got into their place and I stand right where I am. I am so not okay.

"Hey, Mason. What's up?" I hold tight on the flowers I'm holding.

"Mason, are you okay?" I'm about to black out.

My vision starts to get blurry until everything gets a bit black. And that's when I blacked out.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

our play was shown at the auditorium in MHC (most of you probably doesn't know where that is) and I am very happy that it's successful although it may kind of had some intervals and my friend (who's the king) mixed up his lines because he wasn't kind of ready. I am so sorry for the lack of updating new chapters, really. I'll be trying to update as soon as I can. 

P.S 

sorry this part is really short