F I F T E E N

M A S O N
"Why did she do this to me?" I looked up at my mom with teary eyes.
"Oh, dear boy, girls have their moments. Maybe she just doesn't want to hurt y-" and then I cut my mom off.
"Mom, if she didn't want to hurt me then she wouldn't reject my offer." I looked up at the ceiling, feeling so emotionless once when I stopped crying and mom let out a sigh.
"Girls do have their moments, my son. Give her some space. Let her think it through." I have no idea if I should try another chance on asking Christina out. It seems like she likes someone else or she doesn't like me. I guess I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again. I didn't want this to happen but I do prefer crying in the hospital than breaking down in front of the people that I have for Christina's surprise. I looked at the bouquet of flowers laying down on the floor like it's just a peace offering given to me but it isn't.
It's the flower that I am supposed to give her but instead, she took me here at this crappy place.
I am so emotionless that I feel like I could reply to everyone like I'm cold blooded.
Yeah, maybe she didn't want to hurt me but she already did. Thoughts keeps running around my head like an ant getting food and going back and forth.
Do I even deserve this?
Do I deserve to be broken?
Or do I deserve her?
I just couldn't help it. I couldn't help not think about things and star a stupid scenario. I love her, I really do.
"Mason, there are more girls outside there that won't hurt you." I looked back up at my mom and gave her a weak smile.
"You don't understand, mom. I have fallen for her so much. Would she accept me if I asked her out one more time?" Her hand then begins to stroke my hair.
"Do want you feel like doing. Mostly, do what you think is right. But if she rejects you one more time, just don't come back to her. You'll get hurt even worse." Mom's advice are true though so I'm gonna take it.
__________
I might end this book when it's around more than 20 chapters but I will most likely make a second book if this first book gets feedbacks, votes and a lot more reads.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

I hope you are enjoying this one so far x