T E N

M A S O N 

 Days has past by and my confidence finally grew a lot more and finally asked Christina to play GTA with me. But, not in a same room. You'll understand it if you are a gamer. It's been a very long time since I played GTA with someone that I like. About the "I like" part, I mean a person I like but not someone who I have feelings for but hey, this is my first time, to actually have a crush on someone who's addicted to video games and books. Most of the girls I liked back when I was young were too girlish and sometimes I couldn't even handle how picky they can be. Some girls can be really irritating, and some of them don't really irritate me if they aren't the picky type and likes someone just for their looks.

This past few days, Christina and I became really close. I'm actually pretty nervous to admit that I like her, but the problem is, what if she'll just say "Oh." or nothing at all. I'm scared that she might not like me like I do. Some people may think that most of the guys out there are actually a playboy, or like someone who would go for a one night stand. But when you'll meet me, I'm none of them. I've been raised properly by my mom and my aunt would always say to me when I was 15, "If you want to be a different person, do me a favor and don't date more than ten girls, that way, people wouldn't think you are a playboy. Find someone who you truly love, until you get old." That pretty much inspired me a lot and I only have dated two girls. The reason why people think I'm a flirt because girls usually go up to me and flirt with me but I don't. 

I felt something vibrate in my pocket and it was my phone. A message from Christina. "Are you ready?"

Then I immediately replid, "Of course!" 

It didn't take the two of us to get on our laptop for about five minutes. Once I have grabbed my laptop, I immediately went online then finally start playing GTA with her. Of course, we are able to talk since it is a co-op. It feels really good to find a girl who has the same interest with you. Minutes past by as we play, and all I can think about is my feelings about her, there are times when she talks then suddenly I don't become aware of it and would make her say my name repeatedly and ask me if I'm fine but the truth is, I'm not because like I said, I'm too nervous to admit what I feel about her.

God, I hate what if's and I really hate it when I think to deeply. All of this isn't really helping me at all. How am I even gonna admit it to her? Okay, okay. Breathe in, breathe out. It's time to admit it. Good luck to me. 

"Hey, Christina?" She'll probably notice my tone, but I don't care. For now.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Can I tell you something?" It's kind of hard hiding how nervous I am. 

"Of course, is there something wrong? You can rant to me if you want to." 

"Wait, no no. Nothing's wrong.. I just want to let you know something." 

"Well, then just tell me."

"Don't get mad at me, I've been thinking about this earlier that's why at times I get too distracted. Christina, I like you." Well, there it is. I just have to wait for her response.

"Really? Because I feel the same way." The last few words made me shut up for a few moments because, I wasn't expecting she would say that. She feels the exact same way.