N I N E

T I N A
I have no words to say about how incredibly amazing Mason is. I wasn't expecting his personality would be more like a, sweet and kind one. Today's the first night of three weeks without going to school and he invited me to go to this restaurant he has been talking about last night. It's lovely to finally be with someone who isn't annoying. Like, some of my friends. Natasha has always been that big-mouthed person and basically knows everything, when clearly, she always talk about nonsense, and then there's Joanna, who always talks about boys and, what most usual girls talk about. I'm not really the girlish type. I'm more of like a girl and boy type. I like books, but not make up. I like video games and soccer, but not basketball. See, most of the boys likes baskteball but I don't. Soccer seems a lot more interesting than that anyways. Mason literally won't stop sending me messages like, "are you ready for tonight?" Well, hell yeah I am. Right after going to this restaurant he has been talking about, we're going bowling with some of his friends which I don't know and I'm actually worrying if he'd invite his girlfriend. I'd feel totally stupid if he doesn't even have a girlfriend. I mean, I don't doubt that he doesn't have any girlfriend, he got the looks, bit of a nerdy type but he really doesn't show it to anybody.

A few more hours of waiting until it's 7 pm, I have finally dressed up and waited for Mason. I went down stairs to talk to my brother. 

"Hey, Ms. Perfectionist," my brother blurted out. I really wanna nudge that bustard even though he is my brother.

"Hey, Mr. Who knows everything." I answered. 

"So, where are you going tonight?"

"Just a night out with Mason and some of his friends, so clearly, I'm going to socialize which I am not good at."

"Oh poor little Christina, come closer." And I did what he told me to.

"Socializing is easy, if you are a quirky and fun person. Well, you.. Aren't that much of a fun person." I moved away from him and nudged him in the stomach. "What a way to make me feel better."

I went straight to the doorway once I heard our doorbell ring. I opened the door and it was Mason. 

"Ready to go to the famous Maisonette?" I shoot him a smile and stepped out of the house closing the door as light as I can. 

"Shall we?" He jutted his arms out on an escort type which I gladly accepted.

"Yes, we shall."

It took the both of us to go to Maisonette for about 30  to 35 minutes, we had fun walking through the wonderful street of Los Angeles though. Spotted lots and lots of cute couples with their own family. This one kid came up to me and pulled on my skirt. When I looked at the kid, his eyes are blue, his hair blonde, and he's the cutest kid I have ever seen in my life. His parents actually caught up with him and apologized for the behavior of their kid, but it was completely fine with me. 

We stopped at the sign of "Maisonette" and finally walked in to the restaurant. You could say their dishes are amazing just by how it smells. The restaurant's really classy and all like, wow. It's quite odd since some of the crew that works here always say "Hey Mason" and like "Got a new girlfriend huh?" Maybe he's a valued customer. Just by the corner of the right side, there's a table with a sign of "reserved", until I realized it was our table. This is getting really odd and strange.

"Quite surprised, aren't you?" He asked.

"Well, yeah I am. How do they know you?" He let out a laugh which made me a lot more confused. 

"My parents own this restaurant." It all made sense now. "Plus, I told my mom to reserve a table for the both of us." I nodded and a waiter came up to give us the menu. It took us a minute or five to choose what we are going to eat. We talked and talked until the dishes were ready.