S I X

M A S O N

Everyone's talking about Christina and her brother Caleb going to Las Vegas and booking in Caesar's Palace. Well, let me just admit it, who wouldn't be so surprised if someone goes to that place? But then that reminds me, I wouldn't be able to talk to her. You got her number, you dipshit. I thought. I guess this isn't a Bad News at all.

"Heard your girlfriend's in Las Vegas." I hear a familiar voice. It was Chester. That shithead.

"One, she's clearly not my girlfriend. Two, stop using that tone of yours." Chester huffed and I shake my head, hitting his back lightly. "I'm surprises you finally showed up." He didn't really went to school for one week without even telling me or the proffesor. Eventually, he really didn't tell anyone. His eyes are blood shot from crying, his hair's all messy, it's like he went through hell which he probably did. That poor guy. I saw his eyes land on someone at my back, I turned my head and it was Nina.

Nina.

Nina's probably the one who caused this. Her fingers are tangled with a dark brown haired guy. I look back at Chester, his eyes getting watery. Well, shit. I felt two arms wrap around my body, not even realizing it was Chester. Did Nina broke up with Chester or was it his fault? I thought.

"Come on, man. Cheer up! You can do much more bettee than that." I blurt out, not in a rude way of course. 

"She dumped me, Mason. I loved her. And she just dumped me." I feel bad for Chester's condition right now, it isn't that easy to move on when someone you truly love, leaves you. I've experienced that shit before. I shake my head, clearing my head as I pat Chester's back. I assure him that he deserves someone better and he needs to move on. He just nod, and hug me tighter. God, this is so awkward. I haven't seen him like this. Hugging me and crying so hard. That just never happened to him on his past few girlfriends. He really did loved Nina.

A few more hours later, the bell rang indicating that it's already dismissal. I walk out of the the room and felt my phone vibrate. Christina. Maybe it's Christina. I immediately and took my phone out. Luckily, my guess was right.

"Hey, I heard that you asked Andrea if I went to school and that almost everyone knows why I'm not there." I stopped. "By the way, I won't be back for two weeks or so." Two weeks? Two weeks? Are you kidding me?
I decided not to reply since I am way too being dramatic. It took me a few hours to go home. Considering that my house is miles away from our house and that my car broke while I was on my way to school. A lot of thoughts has been going through my mind when I walked. I sat down on the couch and placed my bad next to me, letting out a heavy sigh.