S I X T E E N

T I N A

I walked down the hallway of the school and then I spot Allison with Mason. They were both laughing and I feel like the whole world stopped rotating. He is alive. Laughing with my only best friend. I can't believe this. Is this what I get for rejecting him? Come on, Christina, keep your shits together. She couldn't possibly do this, right? I thought. I just shrug and continue to walk the hallway then Mason's eyes are following me. His lips are straight, like he doesn't have any emotions at all.
"Well well, isn't it Christina?" Two girls went up to me. Bridget and Colleen. They are one of the gossips in our school and is just famous for spreading rumors.
"What do you girls want?" I said in a rude way.
"Oh, we just wanted to say that Allison's trying to hit Mason. Good luck dealing with that." They both moved away and continued to walk the hallway.

Hours past by and school's finally over and I still see Mason with Allison. I decided to grab Allison and did not bothered to excuse her to Mason.

"Why are you with him?" I asked her.
"Why? Is it bad?" I rolled my eyes at her and slapped her arm gently.
"I'm asking you properly, Allison. Spill it."
"Fine, he asked me if I wanna hang out with him which I gladly accepted and NOT rejected him. Like the way you rejected him. At least I am not a horrible person." All those words hit me, then she left and went up to Mason. I let out a heavy sigh and I feel my eyes getting all teary and watery. I sat on the tree at where Mason passed out. I removed my bag and put it beside me and tried not to sob as loud as I could possibly cry.
Hours has past by and school finally ended and immediately went home.
"Hey, Christina. How's school?" Sarah asked. I just shrugged and continued my way back up to my room.
"Christina, I've been your nanny since you were a baby. I know that you have a problem." Sarah said and I let out a sigh.
"Fine, fine. Remember Mason?" She nodded and I continued.
"Well, turns out, I rejected him and now he's hanging out with MY best friend."
"Why did you even reject him, in the first place?" I shrugged one more time.
"He really didn't deserved that, I'm sure he didn't do anything stupid to you."
"Sarah, he's a jerk. How? Well look at him hitting on my best friend. How do boys even move on so fast?" I can see my face all red because of the mirror at the back of Sarah.

The word 'I'm sorry' is probably the only word that I'd say to Mason. But I know he'll never forgive me.
__________
So, recently, I've been working on two stories. One is a fanfiction and the other one's a fiction that's basically almost about my life but not exactly of course.

I'm ending this story really soon though. Really sad, I know. I'm actually quite happy that I finally have at least ONE story that I kept and never deleted.

Don't forget to vote, comment and spread the word about this story! If this (first story) will ever get to more than 500 reads and gets more votes, I will possibly make book two for this but I will start working on it once this book is over.

Love you lots! x