F O U R

T I N A

It's pass by 10 and thank god, I don't have any curfews. I have enjoyed too much playing Outlast. At first, when I knew it was 10, I wanted to ask Mason if I could sleep at their house. Mom and Dad isn't really at home, I left the house to our maid, she's trustworthy so I don't have to worry. Which I did but ended up failing because well, I stutered. Right infront of Mason James Carter. Time passed by, it is already 11. I told Mason that I'm going to go that I really needed some sleep, specially there's school tomorrow. Before he said that I can leave, he asked me for my number. I wasn't expecting him to ask me that question but I gave it to him anyways. The whole deal with this is because, he is Mason Carter, a playboy and a gamer. I hightly doubt anyone knows he's a gamer, probably just don't want to be kicked out of the popular section. Let me say, he isn't such a bad person at all. My friends and teachers kept telling me that I should not judge the book by it's cover which I kept in mind. I think I have judged some people before. Back then, I was such a gossip girl and I used to be so popular-I'm really not bragging about this but it is true. I never wanted to be popular. But then, this guy, named as Axel Smith, came into my life. He was the only guy best friend I ever had and he was the one who changed me. I got the gaming skills from him and when my so called friends knew that I play games, they automatically thought that I am a nerd which I don't even care.

I walked 25 blocks away from Mason's house. Good thing that my place is safe. I think about the fact that I'm getting really comfortable with Mason. We do have the same interest-I never knew he would know about me being such a boyish person-and I do like hanging out with him. Besides from Axel, I think that Mason will change me. Again. But not completely, though.

When I got home, I ringed our doorbell and our maid, Sarah, opened up.

"Well hello there, Ms. Lavigne, it's late."

"Like I told you Sarah, I was at my friend's house. Luckily he's just a couple of blocks away from our house." I looked at Sarah and a smile tugged on her lips. A creepy kind of smile though.

"Don't give me that smile of yours, Sarah." Sarah's been our maid since I was like, nine. It's really fun having her around though.

"Ms. Lavigne, your mom called earlier and was worried about you." It's so odd that Sarah keeps calling me 'Ms. Lavigne'. It's too fancy shmancy.

"What did you say to her?" I asked nicely.

"That you were asleep."

"I'm glad to have you around, Sarah. Thank you. Goodnight." Sarah waved at me and said goodnight. I turned my heel and walked away, going towards where my room is. My mom and dad's business is a company about Magazines. It is called The L&G Company. Their magazine's just about some kind of luxuries. Eventually, they have two business. The other one is called The L&G Luxury. L means for my mom's name, Liz, and G for my Dad's name, Gordon. I opened up the door to my room, removing my shoes off, my glasses and the high messy ponytail I've been wearing since the last 11 hours. I made myself jump on my bed, noticing there's a yellow piece of paper. There was a 'Dad' written on it with his usualy hand writing.

Dear Christina,

Me and your mom jusy want to inform you that we will be going to Las Vegas for two weeks. We have already sent an excuse letter to your proffesor so you don't have to worry about school. Your proffesor said that you can go with us. This is a very special occassion, Christina. We will be leaving the day after tomorrow, I also sent the excuse letter to the principal. Please note that we will leave at exactly 5 am. It's your great grandma and grandpa's grand anniversary and after that, there will be a press con about the company. You have to go with us, Christina. Your mom misses you and so do I, right after we deal with the press con, we will be heading to Miami to have a family bonding. If you have time, please give me a message or just text me if you have any complaints or if you don't want to go. Have a nice sleep, sweetheart.

With love and care,

Dad.

Miami? You've got to be kidding me. I've always wanted to go there. This is so amazing. I can't even believe that my dad remembers that. And, I didn't even realize there was more at the back.

P.s. check your drawer, the ticket and passport is already there. I told Sarah to put it in there.

I opened the drawer, spotting the passport and ticket. This is it. I'm going to Miami in two days.