T W E N T Y [ending]

T I N A
A day has pass by and I'm completely stressed out. Today's the last day where I can sleep in our home for about 20 years. We're finally moving to San Diego, where my mom's parents live. But, we aren't going to be living in the same house anymore. Mom and Dad has their own house, my brother and I will live in a new condominium they had bought us. Of course, we have separated rooms. I heard my mom said that it's huge. It has a living room, two bed rooms and comfort room, and a kitchen. I decided to sit down on my chair, grab two pieces of paper and write down a short message for Mason and Allison.

35 minutes has passed by and I have finally finished. I fold it twice and slid each paper to an envelope. I grabbed my car keys, phone and a coat, yelling out to Sarah that I'm going to school just to give a message to a friend.
It took me at least 20 minutes to drive to my school, and thank god it's still their lunch break. I thought I was getting late, I really didn't want to give it to them when it's their dismissal. I ran and ran until I reach the table where Gerard, Allison and Mason are.
"Christina, why are you here?" Gerard asked.
"Uh, yeah, about that, I'll explain later." He nods. I then spot that Mason's not with them.
"Where's Mason?"
"He's somewhere there. Probably hitting on girls or buying som—oh hey, look! He's right over there!" Gerard pointed out to where he is, and I could see him with a girl. A girl who's a chearleader. I fist my hands and grabbed the envelope that consists the letter for him. I charge to his direction, slapped him hard and crumpled the envelope and threw it on his face.
"I hope you are happy with a different girl." I blurted out and started crying. I can sense that everyone's staring at me, I ran to my car and went in, punching the steering wheel.

M A S O N
"Who was that?" Candace asked. I kept on ignoring her and bit my bottom lip, wondering if she went to Allison and Gerard. I grabbed the envelope she threw at me and went back to our table.
"Bro, what just happened?"
"Uh.. Christina slapped me and... Yeah." I said. I sat in front of Gerard and straighten the envelope.
"Well, she wouldn't have done that if you weren't with Candace." I let out a heavy sigh, opened the envelope and let out a piece of paper.
"What is that?" Allison asked.
"A paper, dumb ass." She slightly hit him on the arm.
"Yeah, I know that's a paper but what does it contain?" She asked again.
"A message." I say as I open the paper.
"Well? What are you waiting for? Read it out!" Gerard exclaimed. I sighed and read it.
Dear Mason,
        I've been truly blessed by a gift that God has sent to me. And that lovely gift I received was you. You are an incredible person but not everyone has a happy ending. Apparently, my mom told me and my brother that we are going to move to San Diego this week. We've been packing our stuff and that's why I haven't been attending school. Thank you for giving me your glasses when you kind of need them, but trust me you look even more attractive without it. Thank you so much for everything you have done. Thank you for cheering me up. Thank you for comforting me when I need someone to do it. Words can't explain how happy I am that I met you. Not every person in your life gets the chance to stay with you. I hope you'll have a nice day, and I wish that you won't forget all of our happy moments/memories. I guess this is goodbye. Forever.
                                                                           Yours Truly,
                                                                          Christina Lavigne
Everything's not fair anymore.
Life's a mess.
I can't take this!
I hate you so much, Christina. But I still love you.
Goodbye.
_________________
It's officially the last chapter of this book! Honestly, this is the first and only book I kept, and I'm quite happy that people actually read this. If you want another sequel, make sure to vote + comment down suggestions on how I can improve my writing skills.
Love you lots and I hope you'll have an amazing day!