E L E V E N

T I N A 

This past few days I wasn't expecting that Mason would actually admit that he likes me. It's not like I knew that he does like me, I'm just too surprised. And of course, after a few days later I also admitted that I like him which made us a lot more closer and more-of-like-a-couple type. 

"Christina!" Sarah yelled out. I immediately walked down and ask what's the problem.

"Everything's fine don't worry. Your mom called an hour ago and told me to tell you to go to the market to buy some food for us. I'm going to the market because she told me to buy some appliances. You can bring Mason if you want to." Before I could even talk, she looked at me and wiggled her eyebrows. 

"Hey, I may like him but there's nothing going on between us, get it?" Sarah shook her head and left. Sometimes she could be a little bit too cheeky and bubbly honestly. Then I decided to bring Mason with me. I left the house at exactly around 12:30 pm to go to Mason's crib. I knocked on their door and her mom answered the door.

"Well hello, Christina." Mrs. Carter said.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Carter, is Mason here?"

"You're too formal. Just call me Jane." 

"Oh. Sorry, Jane. May I come in?" She nodded and I took the chance. Mason's house is kind of a modern type but in a very simple way. Their house is not that big but they do have a second floor. I went straight forward to Mason's room, gently knocking on his door.

"Who is it?" He yelled out.

"It's Christina." The door knob turned and he opened the door. 

"What brings you here? I wasn't expecting you would come." I let out a soft chuckle and took a step in to his room. 

"Well, I just wanted to ask if you want to come with me." 

"I would like to come with you anywhere but, where are we going?"

"At the supermarket." He let out a very low groan and moved his body like it was made out of jelly. 

"You don't like the supermarket?" I looked at him in a teasing way. He shook his head and a small little smirk played on my lips.

"Come on, just come with meee. It will be fun. We'll stay there for as long as we can, buy some foods while you are driving our cart around. Sounds lovely right?" He shook his head one more time and he finally answered that he'll go with me.

It took us at least 25 minutes to get to the nearest market. I told him to grab a cart and he did. I grabbed a basket where some of the none foods stuff will be. We roamed around the market, then we stopped at the vegetable section. I gave him the list of vegetables and I took care of the fruits. I grabbed a banana, then the apple. And the list goes on. When I finished, I head back to Mason and continued what we're doing. 

"Hey, hey." I looked over at Mason who called me out. He was pointing at two couples, the guy seemed kind of guy honestly, like how he flips his hair all the time. The girl's hair is kind of blondish but it didn't suit her, really. And she wears too much make up. That's what I actually hate. Like really really hate. They're making their face a coloring book which is not. Her blush on was to reddish and also her lipstick. The guy's hair looks like Justin Bieber's hair back at 2009. 

"Do you think the guy's gay or is he actually straight?" I asked him. 

"Probably gay. Or maybe a transgender." Totally agree with him.

"I don't like the way he flips his hair." That's the truth though.

"So do I. He seems so in love with it but he looks like JB."

"That's exactly what I was thinking for the last 15 minutes."

"Coincidence? I think not." I look up at him and shoot him a playful glare, and him wearing his signature smile. Like always. I hit him lightly on the arm and stickedd my tongue out. I have never felt like this before. In my whole entire life. The both of us continued looking for the foods on the list until we finish. When we did, we headed straight to the cashier and payed all of them. 

It took the guy to put the stuff in the cart for at least 10 minutes and indicated us that he'll push the cart down to the parking lot. 

"Thank you for coming with me anyways." I looked at him and gave him a small smile. 

"No problem." 

The guy who was pushing the cart containing the stuff we bought followed right behind us and we finally reached my car.

"Just put all of it at the back of the car." I commanded the guy, who's name is.. Frank? Yeah, Frank. 

I got in the driver's sit and Mason in the passenger sit. I gave Frank a $10 tip and finally drove out of the parking lot. Mason turned up the radio and Skinny Love by Birdy went on.

"I actually love this song so much but it might seem old to you." Mason blured out. I wasn't expecting he would say that because honestly, I've loved this song for so long.

"Really? Most guys don't listen to this kind of music."

"Yeah. Really." And after that, Mason started singing. We changed verses eventually. After we sang, the trip was quite quiet but Team by Lorde played and then our singing session continued. It's actually nice knowing that some guys may have the same taste of music like the girls. It's pretty rare but I guess it's a sign that this guys actually hangs out with loads of girls, probably really often. Some boys will stay as boys and that can be pretty annoying. I mean, some boys seems to have such wide imaginations when it comes to dirty tricks going on. And usually all they find attractive on girls is either their breast or bum. And also the face and body of course. It kind of seem like they don't even look for the girl's real behavior. Some are sluts which I am not very happy with but I guess I'll have to deal with it until the day I die.