T W O

T I N A

Earlier this morning, everything has gotten so awfully when my arm started to ache, it felt like my bone got twisted. I still couldn't believe that I, a nerd is actually friends with the one and only Mason Carter, a popular gamer and playboy. I really don't believe that he's a playboy. He's really far away from being one. I am really not that surprised since his house is just next to mine so he'll see me playing video games. I went to the backyard where our pool is located, deciding to take a rest and deep my feet into the cool water of the pool, the cool breeze of air made my ombré hair go to different directions, a quiet sigh escaped my lips and looked up at the sky, it's night time by now, the sky is dark, some stars are shining bright, thoughts about my issues filled my mind, and I swear, I can feel a tear streem down to my cheek. I wiped the tears away sooner when I heared the sliding door open. I looked over at my shoulder, it's my brother Caleb. I put both hands on each side. My right hand on the right side, my left hand on the left side, my thoughts still running, didn't even realizing that Caleb told me that dinner is ready but I told him that I'm not hungry. I looked at the slide by the right side, it's still clean but really old. Some parts are rusty, some are not. That slide was set up when I was about five and it's still alive. My dad repainted it when he knew that we will be expecting another baby, but we don't know what its gender is. Since the day I started playing video games, my mom kept reminding me, "Remember, Christina, just do whatever you want and don't mind your father." My dad has always been complaining about how I play too much video games, and bagging about the fact that I don't care about my family anymore which is NOT true. My dad has been treating me like I'm not his daughter, he treats me like I'm an adopted child.

My throat hurts like hell, it feels like it's burning, and that when I realize that I'm trying to hold myself from crying because it will cause my eyes to get all puffy and my mom would ask me what's wrong. My mom. My mom's literally the only person who cares about me, everyone in this family likes to pretend that I'm not around them and laugh about some things that I don't even get. I would usually just bring a book with me every time I go out with my family. I let out a deep sigh and decided to join with the rest of my family to eat. At first, everyone was quite noisy and when I walked in, everyone shut their mouth. I awkwardly went to the direction of the dinning table without making eye contacts with any of them.

+++

Dinner is already done and I'm upstairs, looking outside of the window. The sky's gloomy and it's raining. It feels like the earth also knows how I feel right now. Every night, I would usually over think about some few family problems. Wait no, I mean, all of my family problems. It's been a habit since the third year of high school. I layed down on the bed, shut my eyes carefully and slowly drifted off to sleep.