Chapter 13

"Before The Concert"

Kylar's POV
It was 4 days after the boys' hangover (I'M NOT YET LEGAL) and we were in a plane now. 5 days after Harry's birthday, actually.

"Gahhh... I'm so fucking tired!" I groaned.

"Get used to it, love." Niall said softly.

"Nialler, it's 3 fucking AM." I said, giving him a glare.

"Well, you don't have any trouble when it's 3AM back at the flat." He said.

"Well, atleast it had Wi-Fi." I fired back.

"Ugh, shut the fuck up!" Zayn yelled, awakening from his beauty sleep.

"Take a chill pill, mate." Liam patted Zayn's back.

Louis laughed and we all looked at him.

"Why ya laughin'?" I asked.

"I remembered" He stopped laughing "When I was singing "NOTHING CAN COME BETWEEN", Niall pointed at Zayn and Liam. Then I sang "YOU AND IIIIIII", I pointed at me and Harry!" He explained.

I was laughing so hard.

"Anyways, Imma take a pic of Harry sleeping on your lap, Lou. The Larry fanbase will go crazy!" I said.

I snapped a picture of him and Harry.

"I'll wait 'till we arrive at Sydney. Nialler, armrest up." Niall nodded and put his armrest up.

"NYLAR IS REALLLLL!!!" Louis yelled and Zayn threw one of his pillows at him.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Zayn yelled and went back to his beauty sleep.

"Yeah, Lou, shut the fuck up." I said with a smirk.

"Ohhhh, so you're on his side now? Want me to--" I cut Louis off by throwing another pillow at him.

"Don't you fucking dare..." I warned Louis.

"And if I do dare?" He challenged.

"Want me to tell that cashier--" He cut me off by throwing the pillow I threw at him at me.

"WHAT IS UP WITH EVERYONE THROWING PILLOWS AT EACH OTHER?!" Liam shouted.

Zayn didn't even move at Liam's loud voice. I feel like there is something going on between those two.

"Take a chill pill, Leeyum." I said, laying my head on Niall's lap "Mama's gonna sleep so everyone shut the fuck up and don't move an inch." I ordered. They know how I am when my sleep gets interrupted. Kind of like 99% of the world. Violent, cranky and violent.

"G'night." I said.

"Goodnight." They all chorused and I felt someone's lips on my forehead and 2 people giggling but I ignored it.

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

Niall's POV
Kylar is so cute when she's asleep. God, I sound like a creep. Hey, that rhymed!

"Nialler, if you're gonna stare at Kylar sleeping for the rest of the flight, try to not make it so obvious." Louis whispered and my cheeks turned into a shade of red.

"Shhhhhh...." I said, trying to stop them from humiliating me more.

"Fine, fine." Louis said "But first...." He texted someone on his phone and gave his phone to Liam.

I SWEAR TO GOD--

"Okay, Niall, I need you to play with Kylar's hair..." Liam said.

"Ughhhh..." I groaned "Why are you doing thissssss?"

"Kylar took a pic of me and my Hazza bear.." Louis trailed off...

"Since when did you start calling Harry "Hazza bear"?" I asked.

"None of ya business. Now play with Kylar's hair!" He ordered and I rolled my eyes.

"Niall, I'll give you a pizza--" I cut Liam off by saying, "Okay, I'll do it!"

I played with Kylar's hair. It was so....soft, so fluffy, so....Kylar...

"Nialler, you can stop playing with Kylar's hair now. I think Liam already took the picture." Louis says and I blush.

Keep cool, Nialler, keep cool.

--TIME SKIP TO THE NIGHT AT THE TOURBUS--

"Where do I sleep?" Kylar asked.

"With Niall!" Louis immediately replied.

*does an Irish jig inside*

"Oh, um, okayyyyyyyy?" Kylar sounded unsure.

"Okay boys, Concert's tomorrow night, get some goodnight sleep and Kylar, you're bunking with Niall." Paul said and she chuckled.

"No wonder Louis immediately replied I'm bunking with him.." She said.

"G'night boys AND girl!" Paul said and we muttered 'goodnight'.

--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--

Me and Kylar were now looking at each other, we didn't say anything.

"Hey, Niall..." Kylar said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah?" I looked at her eyes.

"I just want you to promise that, no matter what happens during this tour, we'll still be friends, mkay?" I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight, princess..." I said, hugging her.

"Goodnight, Ni." She hugged back and we fell asleep on each other's arms.

---
UGH GUYS I HAD A DIFFERENT DRAFT BUT STUPID WATTPAD DIDN'T SAVE IT WTF SO SORRY IF IT IS HORRIBLE *kills Wattpad*

-Jennie xx