Chapter 7

"Fanfiction"

Kylar's POV
After Christmas, I became my old self again. It's 2015 and we celebrated New Year's Day like normal people. Management saw the video. The boys were forced to fire Ellen after they explained why I'm here and I'm not actually Louis's cousin. They did say that this would be a good publicity stunt. They sa--

"Kylar, what are you doing?" Liam asked me.

"I dunno. What was I doing?" I asked Liam. He slapped his forehead and said,

"You were narrating out loud. Plus, Management said that you can stay as long as you are a "girlfriend", you picked yet?"

"Picked what?" I asked

"Picked one of us. Just don't pick me. I have a date with Sophia" Liam said.

Who the fudge is Sophia?

"And to answer your thoughts, Sophia is a girl I met" Liam answered my thoughts.

How did he--

"And yes, I can read your mind" He said playfully.

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE DO THAT?

"I was gonna pick Louis but he is my "cousin". I still don't know why I was able to pronounce it the right way instead of 'Lewis' from the start" I said

"It's either Harry or Niall. So cliché" Liam said.

"I know, right? This feels like a fanfiction!" I said

Seriously, this literally feels like fanfiction. Normally, the girl would go for Niall BUT Harry comes in and tries to STEAL THE GIRL, get it? Steal the girl? I read the comments of fanfiction. That's why I know their latest songs.

"I feel like Annabelle from Kidnapped, By One Direction and Anna and Her Boys!" I said.

"Ohhh" Liam taps his chin "You have a thing for Niall?" He asked.

"Pffftttt, nah. Ashton and Connor are better" I replied.

I seriously do not have a thing for Niall. I'm serious. Ashton is cute af. I like Connor the most out of The Vamps but I don't really obsess with him like I do with Ashton.

"Hey lad and lass, whatcha doin'?" Louis asked as the him and the others went in the room.

"Discussing about the thing Management said" Liam replied.

"I would pick Louis but he is my damn "cousin" and Liam would be a good choice too since we are pretty close now but he has a date with Sophia. Publicity stunts are my worst enemies" I said.

Normally, I'd be planning my escape but it is nice to have someone care for me. My parents never cared. Heck, they didn't even text, call or tell the police when I was gone! The boys didn't take my phone. My contacts are just my parents and those default ones. They did trust me enough not to leave because Louis paid me extra if I wouldn't leave or escape.

"So, who you gonna pick, Kylar?" Liam asked. He knew I was thinking because. I was biting my bottom lip. Louis, Liam and I are pretty much best friends now.

"I dunno. Anyways, Imma continue my fanfiction" I said coolly and I took my phone from the mini-table beside the couch we were sitting on.

"You write AND read fanfiction?" Harry asked with wide eyeS.

"Eh, yeah. I read 5SOS,1D and The Vamps fanfics.. I only write 5SOS fanfics. I don't have any 1D nor The Vamps fanfics" I explained.

I unlocked my phone and tapped on Wattpad. I checked my notifications.