Chapter 8

"A Ship?"

Kylar's POV
Holy shit. They are searching for the fic. I'm gonna die..

"LEWISSS!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS! HARREH! LEEYUM!" I pleaded.

"Ehh....we kinda ditched that fic and found something even cooler" Harry said and I sighed in relief.

I walked to the couch and sat on it. I kept looking at random fanfics until I spotted a Caspar Lee one.

"Holy fuck" I said.

"What?" Louis asked.

"Caspar Lee looks so cute in those glasses! OMG I'M GONNA DIE!" I said dramatically.

"Who's Caspar Lee?" Liam asked.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

"CASPAR LEE IS YOUTUBE'S SLUT BUT IS HOT AF! HE IS A SEXY SOUTH AFRICAN AND HAS THE BEST ACCENT EVER. NO OFFENSE THO!" I shouted.

"I shouldn't have asked...." Liam muttered.

"I heard that" I said, rolling my eyes "Anyways, lemme read this fanfic.."

--10 minutes later...--
"OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU FAITH, EMMA AND SAM! FINN HARRIES IS REAL AND I SHIP ZALFIE!" I shouted "OHMYGOD YES! PERI PERI CHICKEN OMFG!" I shouted

"DID I HEAR 'PERI PERI CHICKEN'?" Niall suddenly appeared from out of the blue and ofcourse, I almost fell off the couch.

"Uh, yes you did and there is none here.." I trailed off..

"Kylar was reading this Casper fanfic" Harry said.

"First off, IT'S CASPAR! Second, who the fuck is boobearXhazza?" I asked.

"Were you asking that question to us?" Louis asked.

"No but that guy/girl messaged me saying Check Twitter" I said.

"Then check your twitter?" Niall suggested.

"Mkaii" I exited Wattpad and went on Twitter.

"Holy fuck" I said. I had like, 669 followers before... NOW I HAVE 800,000 AND INCREASING BY THE MINUTE.

"Did you guys follow me?" They nodded

"Great. Now here comes the mentions in 3, 2 , 1!" I announced and clicked on my mentions.

@NiamHorayneForever:
@Kylers_ is so lucky to be Louis's cousin! OMG, IS SHE DATING ONE OF OUR BOYS?!

"What the actual fuck?" I said

"Get used to it, love" Louis said.

"I have this sudden urge to test something" I said.

"What is that?" Harry asked.

"Boys, would you like to create a 'ship'?" I asked with a devilish smile.

"Kylar, what are you getting at?" Niall asked fearfully..

"I'm bored and I wanna make the fans go crazy or something" I said.

"HARRY!" They yelled and pushed him and I to the door..

"Guys, I'm wearing jeans, Louis's shirt and black TOMS. Would this rea--" I got cut off by them opening the door and pushing us out.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! I WILL MURDER YOUR CARROTS IN YOUR SLEEP!" I threatened but nothing.

"You look okay..." Harry said.

"The fans will hate me because...Larry!" I said with a groan.

"Donut worry! Wanna go to Starbucks?" Harry asked.

"Bruh, I'm wearing Louis's shirt" I replied.

"Whatever! TO STARBUCKS!" Harry dragged me by my wrist to Starbucks.

When we went inside, people stared at us. We walked to the cashier.

"Mango and Passion Fruit Ice Blend please!" Me and Harry said in unison.

"Jinx! You owe me a soda" I said proudly and cashier asked for our names.

"Kylar" I said.

"Harry" Harry said.

"You don't mind if I put "Kyarry" or "Haylar?", right?" The cashier asked, her name is Gina. She looks about 20 and has long blonde hair. She has no make up and she still looks so beautiful.

"Uh, we don't mind?" I said, unsure.

"Great! I'm a directioner and I think it would be nice to let you have this for free. I'm serious. My dad is the manager and I think it would be okay. AS LONG AS I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPHS!" She said

"Harry's autograph?" I asked

"BOTH YOUR AUTOGRAPHS!" She squealed, handing us a notepad and a pen. We both signed it and she fangirled like crazy.

We thanked her and got our drinks. We got out of Starbucks and walked around London.

"Harry, can we pleasee go back? People keep staring at me because of this shirt" I pointed at Lou's shirt that I was wearing.

"Don't mind them, love" He smiled, showing his cute dimples.

"OH MY GOD! HARRY STYLES AND KYLAR TOMLINSON!!!" Some girls screamed.

"Kylar..." Harry looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you ready to run?" Harry asked and I grabbed his wrist as we ran back to the flat.

"LOUIS! OPEN THE DOOR! THERE ARE DIRECTIONERS CHASING US!!!" I banged on the door.

Liam opened the door then me and Harry dashed inside closing the door behind us.

"I think we lost them at the turn" Harry said.

"Good!" I panted.

"Wanna check Twitter?" Louis asked.

"I am so not doing this again" I said "and yes, let's check Twittah!"

We checked Twitter and my mentions were going crazy.

@SunnySky:
OMFG! HARRY AND KYLAR WERE AT STARBUCKS! THEY LOOK SO PERFECT! @Kylers_ @Harry_Styles

"SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT STANDING THERE WEARING MY AMERICAN APPAREL UNDERWEAR!!" I sang.

"By the way, what made you do this ship thing?" Liam asked.

"I was bored and hey, I got bored with fanfiction" I said.

"ALL THAT FOR FANFICTION?!" They asked.

"And my own enjoyment" I smiled.

@LeahStyles
@Kylers_ doesn't deserve @Harry_Styles. She is probs just using him cuz her bro is famous and she isn't! #AttentionSeeker

"Here comes the hate" I said, rolling my eyes "I have this sudden urge to answer back"

"Kylar....." Harry warned.

"Don't worry!" I reassured them.

@Kylers_:
@LeahStyles for yo info, Louis is my cousin. Next, Harry and I aren't dating, we are just friends and why would I want attention anyway? I really hate paps. (Sorry for that comment about the paps) #GetYoFactsRight

"See? No harm done!" I said.

"Yeah... I'd check Hollywood Life right now" Niall pointed at the T.V.

Harry Styles was seen with Louis Tomlinson's cousin, Kylar Tomlinson at Starbucks today. Kylar tweeted that she and him are just friends. #FRIENDSWITHBENEFITS and #Kyarry are trending right now!

"Now if you'll excuse me, Imma read fanfiction!" I said "HOLY SHIT THESE FANS WORK FAST! KYARRY FANFICS ARE EVERYWHERE!"

"Whaaa?" Liam was shocked.

"These fans suuuree work fast" I said.

"Tell us about it" The boys said in unison.
---
SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKAS! IDK WHEN THE NEXT UPDATE IS GONNA BE BUT I GOTTA SLEEP NOW! Baii!

-Jennie xx