Chapter 15

"Truth Or Dare"

Kylar's POV
Usually I plan on "chickening out" until I am elimimated but no..... THERE IS NO "CHICKENING OUT". No wonder these boys love this game so much.

"Okay, I'll start!" Harry said "Kylar, truth....or dare?" He asked.

Fuck. I'd get humiliated either way.

"Um.... truth?" I replied, unsure.

"Which of the boys do you read more about in fanfiction?" Harry asked. Oh, shit.

"Niall..." I replied.

"AHA! NYLAR IS REAL, EVERYBODY!" Louis shouted and I just realized there was a laptop there. Ohhhh, a Twitcam? DAFUQ.

Harry was looking down. Ah, fuck!

"Lads, just because I read more Niall fanfics doesn't mean I like him more than you! Harry didn't say what app I read fanfiction on that I read the most about 1D so I based it on the Tumblr fanfics I've read." I said and Harry's face lit up "I've also seen things I'm not supposed to see. The reason I sneak out at night is to go to Church."

"Also, it's my turn. Louis, truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare." He replied.

"Okay, fans, I'm only doing this because I'm making my fantasy a reality. LOUIS, I DARE YOU TO SNOG HARRY!" I said.

Suddenly #LarryKiss was trending on Twitter. Louis smiled and just smashed his lips to Harry's. Harry was caught off guard and he fell down on his back. Louis was now on top of Harry which I think made the fans go crazy on Twitter. Harry kissed back and I think Louis licked Harry's bottom to ask for entrance because Harry gasped and Louis slid his tongue into Harry's mouth. Zayn was covering Niall's eyes and Liam was covering Niall's ears.

"Louis..." I heard Harry moan and I quickly said "Okay, I guess we'll stop because this is becoming PG13! I know some (most) of ya are under 13, so bai!" To the Twitcam audience and I turned the Twitcam off.

"Looooooouuuuuiiiiiis." Harry moaned as Louis grinded his crotch against Harry's.

"OKAY GUYS, GET A FUCKING ROOM!" I yelled and they jumped apart. Harry was blushing and looking down while Louis was just smirking.

"I took a picture which might be perfect for blackmail but right now, ya need a room." I said while shaking my head.

"Oh, uh, um... We were just, um--" I cut Harry off by pushing him and Louis inside the bathroom.

"Go and continue. Just knock when you're done." I said and I locked the bathroom door. I saw Zayn, Liam and Niall sitting in a circle.

"Vas Happenin'?" Zayn glared at me and said "That's my line!"

"So..are we still playing or...?" Niall asked.

"I'm going to bed." Zayn stood up and gave me a look which I think meant I should talk to Liam and walked away.

"I'm going to bed too." I looked at Niall questioningly and he just shrugged as he caught up with Zayn. Once they were gone, Liam spoke to me.

"I'm sorry." He blurted out.

"It's okay." I said.

"No, it's not. I kissed you when you didn't want to." He said. He was tearing up and I didn't expect him to cry when we are in this situation.

"Liam, it's really okay. You just went through a break-up which makes you want to kiss every girl you meet. Go call that Sophia girl again. Maybe she will go out with you." I said with a smile and I walked back to the bunk beds.

"Did you talk?" Zayn mouthed and I nodded.

"So.... did Harry and Louis knock at the bathroom door?" I asked.

"Nope." Niall said, popping the 'p'.

"Oh God, Louis!" I heard Harry moan and I immediately covered Nialler's ears.

"Can ya hear anything?" I asked.

"What?!" Niall asked then Zayn and I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm close, Lou!" I heard Harry moan.

"I'll have the most disturbing dream tonight." I said while slapping my forehead.

"Me too." Zayn said and I chuckled.

I heard two moans mixed together and then I removed my hands from Niall's ears. I heard shuffling in the bathroom and I swear to God if there's come all over the place, I'm killing those two.

"Hey lads!" Louis said casually as he and Harry went outside the bathroom. Didn't I lock that?

"I unlocked it." Zayn mouthed and I nodded.

"We heard." I said.

"Oh, um, we were--" I cut Harry off by gripping him and Louis by the collar and threatening them by saying "IF I SEE EVEN A LITTLE DROP OF YOUR, YOU KNOW WHAT IN THE BATHROOM, I'M MURDERING YOU TWO, GOT IT?!"

"WE WILL CLEAN UP RIGHT NOW!" Harry said as I removed my grip. They took everything they needed to clean and went straight to work.

"What were they doing in there?" Niall asked. What an innocent little boy..

"Frickle frackle." I accidentally blurted out and I slapped my forehead.

"Shit, I didn't mean to say that and oww that hurt. Who knew I could slap so hard?" I said while rubbing my forehead then Zayn and Niall's eyes widened.

"I won't slap you unless I get mad." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Achoo!" Zayn sneezed which caused me and Niall to jump.

"You okay, Zayn?" I asked and he nodded.

"Just a cold.." He said then sneezed again.

"Are you sure you're up for the concert tomorrow night?" I asked and he nodded again.

"Maybe you should go to bed." Niall suggested.

"Yeah, I should. Thanks, Ni." Zayn climbed onto his bunk and closed his eyes. Seconds later, we heard his light snoring which meant he was asleep.

"I'm sleepyyyy." I whined, dragging out the 'y'.

"Me too. Let's get to bed, yea?" I nodded and climbed onto Niall's bunk. THE BED, YOU PERVERTS. He climbed beside me and put his arm around my waist.

"This is okay, right?" He asked.

"Yeah.." I replied and he nuzzled his face in my hair.

"G'night..." I said.

"G'night." He said and I fell asleep in Niall's warm embrace.

Liam's POV

I heard everybody snoring which meant they were asleep. 20 minutes after Harry and Louis cleaned the bathroom, they slept beside each other. I feel a pang of jealousy inside me because of Harry. I saw Harry kiss Kylar. Was it just one of those spur-of-the-moment type of stuff? Sure it was, right? Harry had sex with Lou which pretty much meant that. I walk back to the bunk beds, ready to sleep when I saw something that caught my eye; Niall's arm around Kylar's waist. Sure, I knew that Paul had them bunking with each other but I did not expect that. I thought the two of them would look away from each other or something like that. I became jealous all over. How come Kylar likes Niall and not me?! What does Niall have in him that I don't?! I shook my head and climbed onto my bunk. I fell asleep thinking about Kylar. Would she have loved me if Niall wasn't there?

------
OMG WHAT THE FUDGE IS HAPPENING?! Seriously, what is happening?

-Jennie xx