Chapter 2

"What?!"

Niall's POV

I feel so bad for doing this.. Kidnapping an innocent girl who probably hates us.

"She's the girl we texted. She didn't want to cooperate so we followed her. You didn't make her fangirl since she hates One Direction. Luckily, we had a Plan B" Ellen, our manager, said.

"Will she be awake soon?" I asked as we brought her in the van.

The park was empty so no one witnessed it.

"She'll be awake once we get home" Liam replied.. I hope so...

"So... What are we doing again?" Louis asked

"We pretend you've gone missing for 1 month." Ellen explained.

We have to say that she is a friend and is getting closer to one of us. It's too clichè. Something that was fake then came true? Clichè. Knowing the fact that there are fanfics. Some may suspect something and we don't want that. So we have 1 month to make her get closer to one of us. The next month, we get "kidnapped" with her, ofcourse. I hate clichès but I cannot do anything at all! I never even wanted to agree to this plan but Daddy Direction spoke for me.

----HOURS LATER----

Kylar's POV

I woke up in a room full of blue stuff. This isn't my room. My room has a touch of yellow and it wasn't all blue. This room had ALL shades of blue. Shit. I just remembered 50 Shades of Grey. I hate the trailer and the book. It's just, my cousin forced me to read it. I'm getting off topic. WHERE THE HELL AM I?!

I just remebered voices. Kidnap, Fake, Clichè(?)

Just those words. I started rearranging them in my head..

Clichè Fake Kidnap? Yeah, that fits. That makes sense. No, I'm serious.

"Hey.. So, you're awake?" The curly haired guy opened the door. I never noticed that door before...

"WHERE THE FUCKING HELL AM I?!" I yelled.

"Our flat. You are supposed to cooperate in our plan" The blonde said. That accent sounds familiar.. Is it that Irish accent that greeted me?

"A clichè fake kidnap? That is soo boring. Trust me, I've read TONS of fanfics" I said, trying to sound calm.

Seriously, why the hell would they do that? The fans will just be happy that their fanfics became real! I can see it now, 'Kidnapped With One Direction'... Wait, that's a fanfic..

"How did you know the plan?" A guy with black hair asked.

"I wasn't fully knocked out when you put me in the green van" I tried sounding calm but I was so damn angry. What the hell do these guys want?!

"Anyway, I'm Harry"

"Niall"

"Zayn"

"Liam"

"Jeniffer!"

"He's joking His name is Louis."

"You're no fun Liam!"

"Am I?"

"You aren't.."

These guys were weird. Especially Louis/Jeniffer...

"You aren't allowed to go outside" Liam said. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I can just tweet about the whole plan, you know" I replied

"£100 if you keep quiet about it" I think... Louis said.

"HOLY SHIT YES" I know, I'm pathetic but seriously, would you say no to 100 pounds for you to not do something?

---
Hey wittle oreos! How are ya? Anyway, this chappie is horrible.. Sorreh! I am just so stressed out right now? Anyway, this is just the start. BEAR WITH ME FOR A FEW CHAPPIES! I will be alright soon! Promise! Kay, baii!