Chapter 22

"The Grand Escape"

Kylar's POV

"So, are you and Niall okay now?" Zayn asked as I grabbed an Oreo.

"Yeah, pretty much. Turns out it was a fucking publicity stunt." I chuckled.

"Niall tweeted something about that rumor, though. You should check it." Zayn said and I nodded. Taking my phone out and tapping on Twitter, I checked Niall's profile.

@Niall_Offical: Me and Melissa aren't dating. We didn't kiss. Also, that video you saw was from the ARIAs (it was a long time ago) and we were drunk. Since we were drunk, we were joking around. Therefore, I never cheated on @Kylers_ and I'm not planning to either.

"I wonder what the fans are saying about this right now.." Zayn gives me a questioning look but then says, "Well, some are okay, some are not."

"I don't wanna read hate right now so never mind." Zayn nods and drinks from his cup of coffee. (A/N: I can smell a latté now lol)

"You boys are staying up?" I ask when Harry and Louis enter the room.

"Well, there isn't anything to do tomorrow than rehearse." Louis replies with a shrug.

"So, what do you guys do when you stay up?" I ask and take a sip from my cup of water.

"Normally, me and the lads would play Truth or Dare but tonight, I think we'll have some alone time." Harry replies.

"Great! I can finally update this fanfic I'm working on!" I jump up and down.

"Ello.." Niall says as he walks in the room. He was so cute, wearing a sweater and pajama bottoms.

"Okay, why are all of us, except Liam, in the kitchen?" I asked.

"Liam's asleep and well, we're hungry." Niall replies.

"Yeah, if you're looking for Oreos, we ran out..." I trail off and their eyes widen.

"WE'RE OUT OF OREOS?!?" They shout in unison.

"Yes and please don't yell." I say with a smile.

"LET'S GO GROCERY SHOPPING NOW. WE ARE OUT OF OREOS! CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE!" Louis runs around the room like an idiot. Oh wait, he is an idiot.

"Louis, we can wait 'till mornin'..." I say, checking the time on my phone, 10:30pm.

"YOU CAN NEVER WAIT TO BUY OREOS!" Louis yells.

"Louis, if you don't shut the fuck up, I'm shoving a foot up your ass." I threatend and then he stops running, sits on a chair that I haven't notice until now and keeps quiet.

"I'd rather Harry's dick...." I hear Louis mumble then Niall looks at me. I high-five him and laugh.

"What's so funny?" Zayn asked.

"Well, Louis mumbled "I'd rather Harry's dick.." and he didn't know me and Nialler heard him." I replied and Zayn laughs as Harry's eyes widen.

"LARRY IS REAL!" Me and Niall shout in unison. Zayn laughs as Larry Stylinson gives us a glare.

I give them a sweet smile and they roll their eyes.

"Welp, we're gonna go to our bunks." Louis and Harry said in unison.

I shouted "USE PROTECTION!" As they walked away.

"I'm gonna sleep. What about you two?" Zayn yawned.

"Me too, you comin'?" I shook my head at Niall and they went to their bunks.

*2 hours later*

The boys were asleep now, perfect. I slowly and quietly tiptoe to the bunk Niall and I shared. I carefully took my suitcase out and went to the living room. What do you think I'm doing? Escaping, of course. It was hell playing as if I liked them. After packing my suitcase, I looked at the ticket I had. I bought it online using my credit card and it was a flight to America. I needed to make sure they didn't find me. I already booked a hotel I could stay at for about 5 days until I move to a flat--I mean, apartment. Fuck, I don't have money. I saw Niall's wallet lying around so I put it in my pocket, I zipped my suitcase and fixed myself up a bit. Time to escape. I grabbed each of their phones when I was at the bunks. I deleted pictures of me, my number, text messages, calls and everything so they couldn't track me. I placed their phones on the counter and wiped my prints off of them. I also wiped my prints off of everything I touched. I packed a pair of Nike shoes so that I can just give my TOMS to someone, in case they might find my footprints. I slowly went out the tourbus, wearing a black dress and a black hat. I wore a black jacket because it was cold as hell here.

"Goodbye, douchebags." I whispered as I took a cab to the airport.

"Where to?" The cab driver asked in Japanese. I understand Japanese and speak it so I was able to understand.

"The airport." I said in Japanese. I was able to master the accent so I'm pretty sure he isn't suspicious.

"¥1000." He said.

I see a ¥1000 bill in Niall's wallet and I gave it to the cab driver. Yes, I took his wallet with me--oh, shit! I immediately empty the contents(the bills) and put them in my pocket. I wipe my prints off of the wallet and throw it in a trash can the the cab had.

I went out, dragging my suitcase and walked to the Terminal I was supposed to be in. I did all the boring shit you do at airports and finally arrive to where you sit and wait for your plane to board.

"Flight 746 bound for LA is now boarding..." I quickly run to board the plane and sit on my seat. I was in First Class, bitches.

"Are you Kylar?" Some girl asks me. She was sitting beside me.

"No, I'm Jayka." I reply truthfully. Yes, my real name is Jayka. I had a fake name all this time, haha.

"Oh, you look a lot like her." She says and I give her my best fake smile.

"I get that a lot now that she's known." The girls nods and puts in her headphones.

FINALLY, SHE SHUT UP!

I fall asleep before the plane even takes off.

*Time skip to when she's at LAX*

I exchange all the pounds I had for dollars and then I take a cab to Palm Hotel.

"$20, miss." I give the driver $20 and walk inside.

"I booked a suite for myself. Jayka is my name." I tell the receptionist in my American accent.

"Here's yer keycard." She gives me my keycard whilst chewing her gum. I smile and take the elevator to floor 15. I find the room 1513 and scan the keycard. I go inside, place the keycard where when you put it there, the light goes on and closed the door.

"I have escaped." I whisper to myself.

--------
DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING, HUH?

-Jennie xx