Chapter 14

"The Concert"

Kylar's POV
I was reading Tumblr one-shots while waiting for the boys to change.

"Ugh, lads, can you hurry up a bit?" I whined for the 10th time.

"WE CAN'T FIND OUR SHIRTS, OKAY?" Louis yelled.

"Then go shirtless. The fans will go crazy and maybe attempt to rape you." I yelled back.

"Kyles, that isn't helping!" Zayn yelled.

"Whatever!" I yelled back.

"I FOUND MY SHIRT! YES!" Niall shouted and I swear I heard him do an Irish jig.

"Okay, Niall, put that on and go sit on the couch!" I heard one of the stylists say.

"Okay, Lou." Niall said and flopped on the couch.

"So.... The stylist. She's......Lou Teasdale?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied "How'd ya know?" He asked.

"Fanfiction." I replied and he smirked.

"So... I see you're reading.... Niall Imagines?" He teased and my eyes widened and I looked at my phone. Fuck, I need to be more careful on what I type, tap and save on Tumblr.

"Uh, it was an accident..." I said quickly and Niall smirked.

"Yeah, an "accident"." He said and I slapped his arm playfully.

"I FOUND MY SHIRT!" I heard Louis yell.

"THAT'S MINE!" Harry yelled.

"How come they don't know their own shirts?" I asked Niall and he just shrugged.

Once the boys found all their shirts, they still needed their hair to be fixed.

"You all gained a tad bit of weight." I commented.

"You too." Harry said.

"Thanks! I really needed to gain weight. I was as thin as a stick." I said and Harry was trying to find the sarcasm in my voice. Nothing.

"You are one of the few girls I've met that want to gain weight." Harry said.

"Then you haven't met enough yet. There are probably a lot of girls wanting to gain weight." I said.

"She's kind of right, Harry." Zayn said.

"Anyhow, I'm just gonna sleep through your concert. If you need me, just wake me up." I said while walking towards the couch.

"Who's gonna wake you up?" Liam asked. This is the first time he's talking to me after his....confession.

"Zayn." I replied and I swear I heard Larry Stylinson and Niam Horayne let out sigh of relief.

"Fine." Zayn groaned.

--TIME SKIP TO HALFWAY THROUGH THE CONCERT--

Zayn's POV
Okay, Sydney, you've all heard of Kylar, Louis's cousin, right?" Liam asked. I heard some fans say 'Yeah!' and some fans say 'Boo!'.

"She's backstage right now. Wanna see her?" The crowd cheered which was my cue to wake Kylar up.

"Kylar, you gotta come to stage." She groaned.

"I'll give you pizza!" I said and she jolted awake. She fixed herself a bit and asked, "Do I look okay?"

"You don't look okay. You look perfect." She gave me a small smile and we jogged to the stage together.

"THERE SHE IS! MY COUSIN, KYLAR TOMLINSON!" Louis shouted.

"Hello!" Kylar said into the mic.

"Hey, Kyles--" Niall was cut off by the crowd chanting 'Nylar! Nylar!'.

"Uh, anyways, have you showed them yet?" Niall asked.

"Oh, yeah! OKAY, EVERYBODY CHECK TWITTER NOW!" Kylar said and everybody took their phones out. We had the projector show Kylar's Twitter page and she tweeted a picture.

"LARRRYYY IS REALLLL!" Was the caption and everybody went wild.

"LARRY! LARRY! LARRY!" The crowd chanted. Harry gave Louis a quick peck on the lips and that was all it took for the crowd go even louder.

"Okay! Now we can't stay here and admire Larry for the rest of the concert -- even though I would like that. See ya lads and good luck!" Kylar jogged backstage again and we started singing again.

--TIME SKIP TO THE END OF THE CONCERT--

Kylar's POV
"That was our last song, Sydney! Goodbye!" I heard Liam say into the mic and they all ran backstage. I told them to shower and they did.

"You guys were awesome!" I said, pecking all of their cheeks (except Liam) when they came back.

"Let's get to the bus while it's clear!" Paul ordered and we ran inside the bus.

"Anyone up for Truth or Dare?" Harry asked and they all nodded. I looked at them questioningly.

"You're playing or else..." Louis threatened and that was all it took for me to sit down between Niall and Zayn in the circle they were forming.

HELP ME, GOD

---
CLIFFHANGER! OMG WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?! See ya in the next chappie xx

-Jennie xx