Please Read! Really Important!!

First off, you guys know that I'm going to OTRA Manila, right? If you didn't, now you do. Anyway, I'm sad because Zayn won't be performing both concerts. Why? Because you [some of the fans] sent him hate. Lots more of what he usually gets. You "fans" sent him hate because you assumed he was cheating on Perrie. Guys, holding hands doesn't mean your dating. You think that he cheated because it looked like that but please, stop assuming. He went back to the UK because he couldn't handle the things you sent him. That poor little ball of sunshine.... Because of your stupid theories, assumptions and hate comments, I won't see my angel when they come here. One Direction isn't coming here. Niall, Liam, Louis and Harry are. Don't tell me that it's still One Direction because it ain't One Direction without Zayn (credit to Liam). I know I kind of sound selfish and stuff but I just needed to get this out.

Second, I think I'm kind of getting less involved in the fandom because I can't stand the drama and hate. I've stayed for 4 & 1/2+ years but it was hard. The drama, the hate, I can't stand those. I can't stand the 1D fandom, sorry. I know it looks like I'm hating on you guys but you just give me headaches. I love you all but I just can't stand some of the fandom.

Third, I'm losing inspiration and motivation. I'm not motivated to write and I don't have any inspiration at all. I think know what I want to happen but I can't write long chapters. What I want to happen will just be written in short chapters and I hate it. I want to write longer chapters for you guys because I want to improve my writing skills. I don't have any motivation. You guys read but you don't vote or comment. Don't say "Well, you don't tell us to do those things." or anything like that because I like it better when someone does something you want them to keep doing since you like it without even telling them to do it, ya know? I'm sorry if this is super long. I just want you guys to know this. Since I won't be writing for a while, this story is ON HOLD. Flower Crown is on hold too because I'm busy. I still have inspiration for that story, though. I'm just busy with other new stories. I have lots of inspiration for them and well, that's it. I know I should focus on the old ones because they are more important but I have no inspiration to write (I know I've said that a lot and this reason is invalid but it's true). Please understand this, please.

Now, I'm asking for your help. What do you want to happen in the story? Any ways for Kylar to fix Niall's heart and make him the real Niall again? Do you want any Cake moments? Mashton? Malum? Lashton? Cashton? Muke? Malum or any 5SOS moments at all? 1D moments?

Please message me or comment. I'm asking, no begging for you to give me ideas.

Please, guys, please.

-Jennie