Chapter 11

"A Love Tri--Square?!"

Kylar's POV
We finally were inside the flat.

"Kylar, come with me please." Liam ordered and I obliged.

He led me to....his room? I sat on the edge of the bed and Liam sat on a chair infront of me.

"Look, Kylar, don't kill me but....I think I'm falling for you." Liam said.

Fuuuuuuuu.....

"But it still hurts me that I can't be with you...." He continued.

PLEASE JUST STOP! I DO NOT WANT A LOVE TRIANGLE!

He did the last thing I would ever suspect the normal Liam Payne to do; he kissed me.

I pulled away and said, "L-Liam, I c-can't." and ran back to the living room.

Liam's POV
When she said those words, I died. Why was I stupid enough to think she would like me back..? I walk back to the living room and I see Kylar and Niall cuddled up. Looks like he has feelings for her too..... Why can't I be with her? I wish I could take Niall's place and be beside her right now....

(A/N: *I Wish starts playing*)

Why doesn't she like me? I take a seat next to Zayn. He looks at me, as if asking if I was okay, I just nod. Kylar was just....avoiding me. I can't focus on the movie they were watching.........and it was Toy Story 3.

I hear Kylar mutter an "I love you" to Niall and he does the same.... I feel like dying.... I can't stand it. I walk to my room, Zayn was following me.

"Fuck off, Zayn." I growled.

"Calm down, lad. I saw you looking at 'em. I'm just here to help you!" He said, shooting his hands up in surrender.

"Ugh, fine." I go inside my room and he follows, closing the door behind him.

"Now, talk to me." He said.

I told him all about my feelings for Kylar. How she rejected me. How she broke my heart and went to Niall.

"Hmmm.... You really love her, no?" He sighs "It's her decision, though. But look on the bright side, you have Sophia and Nylar isn't dating.."

"I cancelled it..." I said.

"The date?! YOU CANCELLED A DATE?!" Zayn was shocked.

"'Tis not the first time..." I told Zayn..

"Oh...right.." He sighs and says "Just remember, it's her decision and you can TRY to change her mind, which I'm not really recommending, but since we all know Kylar pretty well, it's hard to change her mind." He stands up and walks to the door to open it.

I was about to lay on my bed until Zayn said "Remember, she isn't the only girl in the world." and after that, he walks out.

Zayn's right, I still have other choices, right? Wrong. I love Kylar so much. She isn't like other girls. She's special.

But I'm going to make her MINE.

Kylar's POV
"How's Liam?" I asked Zayn as he joined us again on the couch.

"Worse than ever. He really loves you, Kyles." Zayn said with a heavy sigh.

"But I don't. I only love him as a friend.".....Or do I?

"He's depressed, Kyles." Zayn said.

"Zayn, please follow me." I motioned for him to follow me to my room.

Once we were inside, I let out a heavy sigh.

"Harry too.." Zayn blurted out.

"Harry? He....likes me? Ofcourse he does. We just made a ship." I said, facepalming.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry. You don't have to worry, actually. You choose Niall, right?" Zayn asks in a hopeful tone.

"No..." I say silenty.

"Hoora--WAIT WHAT?!" Zayn's eyes were wide.

"I said "I love you" to him but I don't know what that means anymore because of this information." I admitted.

Do I really love Niall? Ofcourse I do, we kissed!

"It's a love tri--square." Zayn said.

"A love square?" I asked.

"Yeah. Harry loves you. Nialler loves you. Liam loves you. And you love them." Zayn explained.

"I really don't know what to do now." I said.

"You don't have to choose." Zayn said.

"But I don't wanna end up hurting anyone. No matter who I choose, at least one of 'em will get hurt." I said.

"By the way, why didn't you leave or escape from the start?" Zayn asked.

Not a good time, Zaynie.

"Because I want to know how it feels like being loved. I just didn't know it would end up like this." I said, tearing up.

"Shh.... Don't cry.." Zayn said and he hugged me, rubbing circles on my back soothingly.

"Thanks for being here for me, Zayn." I said.

"It's kinda funny, actually." He said with a chuckle.

"What?" I asked.

"People fall in love in mysterious ways." He quoted Ed Sheeran. "And you fell in love with them even if they kidnapped you." He said, pecking my nose.

"They're 3-5 years older than me, though." I said.

"Some directioners think they have a chance even if we are more than 5 years older than them, love." Zayn said.

Please don't kill me but....I think I'm falling for Zayn..

---
WTF KYLAR WTF! IT'S NOT A SQUARE ANYMORE WTF ARE YOU THINKING?! ZAYN HAS PERRIE!

Who else is freaking out and are about to murder Kylar?!

Haha, love you guys!

-Jennie xx